Where do we go from Here? Away, hard...(spoilers galore)

Fragile Bird

Here is more interesting information regarding Melisandre (and Jon Snow).

Have you guys seen Melisandre kiss Jon Snow yet?

Now, where could that have happened?

Carice might have inadvertently spoiled something again.

Faint, Great site, thanks for sharing. After I post this, I'm headed back over there. Didn't Melisandre kiss Jon when she was trying to seduce him (in his office at the wall)? The time when she said 'you know nothing Jon Snow?' You said she might of spoiled something again. When did she do it before? btw I love your avatar.

The new locations for Season 6 have also been released. In Pe'niscoa Spain, there is a castle built in the 1200's that could be used for casterly rock. And...there is a lighthouse that is a dead ringer for the TOJ in our wiki. You can read the article on our main page 'In the News' section. Also then click on Pe'nsicola's main website to see those photos.

Cool! It's getting near to my part of Spain...

Visca el País Valencià!

Faint, Great site, thanks for sharing. After I post this, I'm headed back over there. Didn't Melisandre kiss Jon when she was trying to seduce him (in his office at the wall)? The time when she said 'you know nothing Jon Snow?' You said she might of spoiled something again. When did she do it before? btw I love your avatar.

Actually, they did not kiss during that scene, which is why her statement is so interesting.

And this?

Interesting....When was that interview made? and twitter will go nuts?? What does she say on twitter? Anyone know? I don't have a twitter account. It's all I can do to keep up here and the after show reviews on youtube. It seems like she is trying to tell us something in a round about way, since she can't just blurt it out. lol Didn't Theon and Ramsey say the same thing? something about breaking the internet?

One more major thing I forgot in the preview. Riders who have the Arryn sigil on their shields (falcon and crescent moon) ride into what looks like WF's gate. Maybe LF does send his army there?

Interesting....When was that interview made? and twitter will go nuts?? What does she say on twitter? Anyone know? I don't have a twitter account. It's all I can do to keep up here and the after show reviews on youtube. It seems like she is trying to tell us something in a round about way, since she can't just blurt it out. lol Didn't Theon and Ramsey say the same thing? something about breaking the internet?

One more major thing I forgot in the preview. Riders who have the Arryn sigil on their shields (falcon and crescent moon) ride into what looks like WF's gate. Maybe LF does send his army there?

Whatever it is, it is probably something that has not happened in the books for it to be that huge. Yes, the Vale riders arrived with Littlefinger and Sansa earlier in the season.

That part already happened when Littlefinger and Sansa first arrive at Winterfell.

Sorry about that. My memory is not what it used to be. I'm handicapped and getting older but I like to try to participate.

I was reading the posts at Reddit (I know...) Some think that Melisandre and Jon kissed in that scene where she tried to seduce him but that part got cut. Or maybe she was guessing at who was the best kisser. I don't know what to think about it but she has spoken about it too much for it not to mean something. But now, we have something to look for. I have always loved anticipation.

Did anyone else notice the man who was raised up as a wight wasn't dead? lol His eyes were open and blinking.

I like Arya. I am glad that this season she was able to get a bath and some new clothes. lol But that hair do...I like it pulled up but what is with the knobs? They could have braided it instead. Those knobs remind me of the horns on the Night King...hmmmm

I can't imagine that Jon's fate will be left as a cliff hanger this season. There is simply no way to hide Kit's involvement in the production next season, which would spoil the suspense.

I would guess, then, that the breaking of the internet will be a result of how he comes back from Olly's stabification of him. I can think of two internet breaking possibilities, though I'm sure there are many more

1. Mel kills Stannis to raise Jon.

2. The Night King raises Jon. Final shot is Jon awakening with blue eyes.

I can't imagine that Jon's fate will be left as a cliff hanger this season. There is simply no way to hide Kit's involvement in the production next season, which would spoil the suspense.

I would guess, then, that the breaking of the internet will be a result of how he comes back from Olly's stabification of him. I can think of two internet breaking possibilities, though I'm sure there are many more

I vote for number 2. That would certainly give us a lot to talk about until the next year. I can see them doing that to us lol

Did you look at that scene with Melisandre in the season preview? the scene where she is in a room made from stone that has manacles on a post? Did that happen already? Did she get captured by Ramsey or is she back at the wall? She looks scared to me.

edit: The more I think about Number 2, the more I think you have nailed it. The Night King would want Jon. You might as well start a thread on this in Episode 10...lol

I'm torn. I do remember hearing that Varamyr Six-Skins was cast for this season. He has yet to make an appearance but I wonder if he will this week to set up Jon warging into Ghost. Or maybe his part has just been cut entirely? While D & D could be lying, I thought they said they weren't going past the books in any storylines except for Sansa's and Dany/Tyrion. I can't see them spoiling what happens to Jon. I think they will go with a cliffhanger ending.

The other "break the internet" moment I can think of is (I know...I know, just sad wishful thinking at this point lol) Lady Stoneheart. Between the episode title for 10, the IMDB listing, and GRRM's recent interview, I think it's very possible we get her.

and that doesn't look like a tent, does it? She must be back at the Wall?

I really don't think that will be the last scene. We know Mel has 1 more scene with Jon this season and we know it's a big one. This is a huge clue to me

I haven't paid much attention, but is that room the crypts of Winterfell by any chance? Could it be Mel figuring out something very important with regards to Jon? I have no doubt the Pink Letter will be involved, but it won't be the one from the books, it'll be sent by Sansa asking for help, or even someone posing as Sansa asking for help. Mel playing shenanigans after the capture of Winterfell perhaps?

I don't know, I am trying to take whats from the books and invert it like the showrunners would.

3. Mel abandons Stannis to go back at the wall and give the kiss of fire to Jon.

Did anyone notice that Tyrion didn't mention to Dany that he is married to Sansa Stark?

Perhaps he wants to try court Daenerys

So all of a sudden we seem to be almost-sort-of vaguely back on the path...

Arya seems to have skipped a few steps and combined some lives to become the oyster girl/eyes on the street, ready to give the gift to the insurance seller. But on track, as far as I can tell.

Jon is bringing in the wildings, but combined with the Hardhome story which, as far as we know, may not have gone quite as well, but once again, stories are combined. We have new elements though, the idea that the White Walkers have identified Jon Snow, plus the concept that Valyrian steel can work just like dragon glass. (Was that Benjen Stark?) But why can't wights swim? Hell, they can do everything else. Personally, I would have rowed that boat a lot faster. And speaking of faster, my heart skipped a beat thinking we were seeing a Val-like character being added. Sending her girls off ahead, though, made me suspect somebody was going to die. But maybe we have new potential 'royals' for Melisandre to burn?

Tyrion with Dany is so far ahead of any recognizable plot line that I'm not sure what comes next. Jorah and his greyscale is also in new territory. What's happening here?

And Cersei seems to be right smack dab in the middle of her book POVs. More or less.

Not much insight yet into what's happening with Sam and Gilly. What will be the result of Sam's conversation with Olly?

Did we get any insights into the future, or were we just nailing down plot points we assumed would happen last week?

ETA: As soon as I hit send, I realized I failed to mention Sansa. Theon turning her in made book sense, since we know what happened there. But Ramsay taking 20 men and beating Stannis? What is he going to do, there's no Winterfell situation where he can sneak in and take over. And Ramsay surely has never seen a winter like this, so his comments about knowing winter are BS, aren't they?

Of course we're roughly back on the books. The divergences are never as significant as people want to say.

Ramsay isn't going to beat Stannis. He's going to destroy some key supplies, forcing Stannis into a desperate situation where he has to consider sacrificing Shireen, forcing the action.

Dany and Tyrion are not so far ahead. Dany's leaving next episode. Who knows what happens to Tyrion -- perhaps he takes Barristan's role?

Archived