(Book Spoilers) Positive Nitpicking thread...

sj4iy

Love this thread!

1. Am in love with the dragons! Drogon is portrayed as a somewhat rebellious teen "yelling" at mom and then finally accepting her :wub: Can't wait to se more of Rhaegal and Viserion! They must have a bit more yelling to do after being locked up like that.. :wacko:

2. Tyrion being the only grown up at the dais, where Daario and Hizdar make fools out of themselves ^_^

3. Jorah and Dany - they have so much between them and I sincerely hope that there is a some-what happy resolution to that..

4. I liked the acting on all parts during the sacrifice of Shireen and Selyse's reversal. I sincerely hope that this will be the undoing of Davos' loyalty to Stannis, and that Mel will have to pay for all the pain and murder she's caused.

5. Arya learning what kind of creep Trant is - and Jaqen not slapping her even though I'm sure he knows she lied. And of course Trant's mates' disgusted looks when they realise that he wants a very young girl :ack:

6. Doran telling Ellaria to swear allegience - or die! The Show!Dorne-plot still baffles me, but hopefully it all makes sense during next season. Siddig is great as Doran!

I actually find that the season is getting better and better, and they are finally moving out of the "knots" and long travelogues of the last two books (I loved reading them, but they are not suited for this type of TV imho).

So all in all :thumbsup:

Still love the shrieking textured sounds the Dragons make. Liked how the entire arena went complitely mute the moment they heard Drogon.

Liked Tyrions facial expression. I understood what was going on inside his mind.

1. the waterdancer in daznak's pitt.

2. the sons of the harpy emergence was great, their theme was just epic and creepy.

3. eventhough it butchered the character of stannis (which i don't care so much to be honest) the shireen burning scene was well done.

4. tyrion's expression when he saw dany flying away.

5. ser meryn/dareon the sweetling.

I like Mel's bit at the beginning where she is looking in her flames and doesn't realise the camp is on fire. It shows how completely useless she is but unfortunately some people still don't get it (particularly Stannis, bloody idiot).

anyone notice the reference of a 4th sand snake?!

doran tells ellaria "... your the mother of 4 of my nieces ...."

will we have in the ALLERAS/SARELLA next season?!?!? OLDTOWN?!

She's got 3 younger daughters not yet shown. Only Tyene is her daughter of the three we've seen so far. Nymeria and Obara have different mothers.

If you include Sarella (also a different mother), there are 7 daughters of Oberyn altogether.

*edit - I realize the count doesn't match the books, with 8 daughters. But Ellaria wasn't Tyene's mother in the books, either.

anyone notice the reference of a 4th sand snake?!

doran tells ellaria "... your the mother of 4 of my nieces ...."

will we have in the ALLERAS/SARELLA next season?!?!? OLDTOWN?!

Yes, and according to Oberyn last year he has 8 daughters and Ellaria is the mother of the youngest four. If we do get Sarella, she will not be Ellaria's daughter.

I like Mel's bit at the beginning where she is looking in her flames and doesn't realise the camp is on fire. It shows how completely useless she is but unfortunately some people still don't get it (particularly Stannis, bloody idiot).

And it was fire, of all things, that she didn't predict. I mean, what good is a fire god if he can't even give you a hint that your camp is about to burn down?

Awesome scene, definitely.

Didnt read the whole thread but I hope this little moment has been mentioned :

When some poor soul dies in the House of Black and White and Arya and No One just glance briefly, as a matter of fact way ! Hilarious !

Archived