So Who is Actually Dead? [All Spoilers]

We can say with certainty that Ser Meryn and Myranda are well and truly dead; as for the others, Stannis, Sansa, Theon and Myrcella (correct me if I'm wrong about Myrcella) didn't die on screen, and there are plenty of threads about Jon.

Stannis - he is still alive, Brienne couldn´t kill him because he is hurt and it wouldn´t feel right. So she did Jon and purposefully missed.

Sansa/Theon - alive for sure. I don´t think they even hinted otherwise.

Jon - Melissandre is back, so we know how he comes back for sure.

Myrcella - probably dead, but it seems weird they would need to recast the part just for this. The only way she could still be alive is Trystane knowing something about the poison or Bronn sneakily stealing some of that antidote from his snake girl as a precaution. Not very likely.

Meryn Trant - yeah, he is dead

I'm sure Myrcella is dead. Otherwise Ellaria wouldn't drink an antidote to save herself from a poison death.

Sansa and Reek are not dead. Snow saved them on that jump. (as it did in books saved Reek and Jeyne)

I'm not sure about Stannis, I'm having hard times in choosing between dead or allive tbh. That sword swing and hit really looked convincing

that he's short of head now. But Brienne might have changed her mind (good "guy" Brienne) for an unknown reasons yet. When Stannis said "Go on, do your duty",

it hit her that she needs to save Sansa, maybe she will capture Stannis to hand them over to Boltons just so she can enter Winterfell the easy way, and on the way there she will encounter Sansa and Reek.

About Jon... well, I personally just refuse to think he's dead. There's more to him that we need to see, it just can't end like this, it can't! I wouldn't be surprised tho if it does, it's Martin afterall.

AFAICT the dead:

Jon - Good Riddance Traitor!

Myrcella - no biggy

Stannis - Baratheons are extinct

Myranda - sky door style

Drogon - no food no love

Meryn Trant - not even was his face saved for the shrine

Hopefully soon to be dead: Dany and Cersei. Dany, bonfire style, it's befitting, Dothraki can reunite her with Drogo.

We can say with certainty that Ser Meryn and Myranda are well and truly dead; as for the others, Stannis, Sansa, Theon and Myrcella (correct me if I'm wrong about Myrcella) didn't die on screen, and there are plenty of threads about Jon.

Myrcella bled out a lot (far more than couple of drops from Ellaria) and lost consciousness = died in that scene.

The only way I see her survive is to be severely disfigured (same as in the books) but I think she is dead which would lead to conflict between Dorne vs Lannisters and Jamie vs Cersei. She has less chances to live than Stannis.

Myranda and Ser Meryn are pretty confirmed (Miranda=blood spat definition)

Stannis, might survive but less chances of that than Jon. I have no idea what Stannis would be doing without his army, power, family - tagging along with Brienne?

Theon and Sansa survive for sure, though might have some broken limbs between themselves. (FYI: There was some snow covering the ground when they jumped but no huge snowdrifts like in the books, of course said snowdrifts might mysteriously materialize in the season 6 premiere)

Jon - will most likely survive but Kit might skip a season or half a season.

AFAICT the dead:

Jon - Good Riddance Traitor!

Myrcella - no biggy

Stannis - Baratheons are extinct

Myranda - sky door style

Drogon - no food no love

Meryn Trant - not even was his face saved for the shrine

Hopefully soon to be dead: Dany and Cersei. Dany, bonfire style, it's befitting, Dothraki can reunite her with Drogo.

Soon.

I'll believe both Theon and Sansa survived their jump when I see it. I wouldn't be surprised to learn in 6x01 that at least one of them died in the fall, particularly since Book Theon has a plotline--winding up in Stannis' camp and set to be executed by him--that is no longer possible in the show, what with TV Stannis being dead and his forces being obliterated and all.

I think you are doing it wrong.

You should reason in terms of plot lines, not in terms of ``who was shown to be dead''.

Stannis -- he just lost his entire army, he is useless on his own to any plot line. Allowing him to stay alive would either require him being a tool for someone else's purpose (Brienne), or build up his character to grow new goals.. which is infeasible.

Sansa & Reek / Theon -- clearly alive, although it requires some suspension of disbelief. In the books there was a ramp of snow, and there was much more of it. And reek broke his leg too.

Myrcella -- She has no reason to stay alive at all, we know about Cerse's prophecy and we know that KL is meant to fall in the most utter chaos.

Trystane -- He might be dead, or alive.. he replaces Arianne (alive) and Quentyn (dead), but on his own.. does he have any reason to survive? Situation could have been different if Myrcella was alive, but even if he reaches KL he is not going to do anything useful. If he stays alive in captivity, Dorne can't declare war to KL. So he must die.

Jon -- They didn't show Mel learn about kiss of fire and come back to CB with sullen eyes for any other reason that resurrecting Jon Snow. He might be dead, but he will be back. One day or another. We might not like what comes back though.

Ser Meryn Trant - Dead

Archived