So Who is Actually Dead? [All Spoilers]

Stannis - not show on screen but most likely dead, I don't see a future for him after losing his army and Melisandre\

Jon - definitely dead, multiple stab wounds shown on screen, this event will separate him from the night's watch assuming that he gets resurrected

Sansa and Theon - dying from a fall would be very anti-climatic, I don't believe it would make for good television either, they are alive

Myrcella - most likely dead, this will definitely lead into more trauma for next season, she might just be incapacitated however, I believed that she would be crowned before her death due to Maggy the Frog

Meryn Trant - Arya left no doubt here, don't think it's possible he could survive what she did to him

Myranda - cranium crunch, definitely dead

Jon "is" dead but he'll be revived... too important to the rest of the story

Stannis most likely died, if not i would be happy because i could see more of Dillane´s acting, but not at the expense of more Stannis character assassination

Myranda is dead, obviously...

Sansa and Theon are alive, obviously...

Myrcella is dead

Myrcella - most likely dead, this will definitely lead into more trauma for next season, she might just be incapacitated however, I believed that she would be crowned before her death due to Maggy the Frog

Yeah great point about the prophecy from Maggy The Frog. I didn't even think that she was dead, or meant to be possibly dead, until people started to say she was. I think she will just be damaged somehow as in the books.

Mel Can resurrect Jon. Stannis can make him his heir. Stannis can make Sansa the Wardeness of the North. He can broker the Marriage between Littlefinger (who's Vale Knights are coming) and Sansa. Brienne will try to use Stannis as many others have suggested. If she learned to respect Jamie why not Stannis? Stannis will be convinced Jon is AA. I think we are going to see a "redemption" for Stannis

Myrcella and Trant are both dead for good. Stannis I think is alive, they were way too purposeful in leaving it ambiguous like that. Jon is dead, but I don't see him staying that way. However, the cast and crew are going out of their way right now to convince us that he's gone for good, including Kit Harrington himself, which has me a little less certain than I was when the episode ended. I really hope they're just trying to give GRRM a chance to resolve this one before they have to next year.

Stannis has no point anymore and he's already gotten his ass out of two jams, I don't see him getting a third chance. Trant is definitely dead, Theon and Sansa are probs alive though I imagine the fall probably broke at least a leg for one of them. Trant is definitely dead and Myrcella I'm not sure yet.

For some reason since reading the books i always thought that the watch would burn jons body and when they get to the 'and now his watch has ended' part he would rise from the flames sort of the opposite of dany walking into the funeral pyre in the first book.

Also i think after his resurrection he may learn of his parentage and we know from both the stark and lannister family trees that first cousins can marry. I think brienne and pod will succeed in rescuing sansa and take her to the wall. If the popular theory of jons parents is true sansa and jon are married and lead an army to take winterfell back with help from the knights of the vale.

Sansa/Theon - alive for sure. I don´t think they even hinted otherwise.

They didn't show them crash on the ground (like people who "aim for the bushes" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q86Rn4jETVk).

But they didn't show anything that looked like the jump was survivable. No snow drifts to cushion the fall.

Do you suppose Pod is comming just in time to catch them with a safety net?

Else: how do you think a badly injured Sansa would escape the Bolton hunting party?

Just starting the turbo on her brand new electric wheelchair? :cheers:

Selyse

Stannis - a very satisfying death, I must say. I only wish his true colors were a bit more evident before Episode 9. Show Stannis was dangerously close to fanfic reading.

Myranda

Myrcella

Meryn Trant - another deserved death.

Jon I believe will come back in some way, much as I expect it to happen in the books. Given reports about the actor not coming back, I assume his body did die.

Selyse

Stannis - a very satisfying death, I must say. I only wish his true colors were a bit more evident before Episode 9. Show Stannis was dangerously close to fanfic reading.

Myranda

Myrcella

Meryn Trant - another deserved death.

Jon I believe will come back in some way, much as I expect it to happen in the books. Given reports about the actor not coming back, I assume his body did die.

the roles have been kind of reversed...

I have a feeling he is taken the role of Brianne on the book, who is just about to be killed when she says the 'word' and I suspect Stanis will play a big part in getting sansa back to the wall

Jon can not be dead..if they wanted him dead dead they would not have rushed Mel back to wall, there was no need her to go to wall, after all she had deserted Stanis and knows that onion knight is at the wall and he is the last person she would want to meet. My view is with soldiers deserting she had doubts of her vision and returned to wall may be thinking that is where her duty is and Stanis's role in all this is to bring her to wall and she will bring back Jon...He is the base for one of the biggest suspense why kill him off without revealing it, it will be just poor story telling.

Reek and Sana are not dead

others are all dead.

the roles have been kind of reversed...

I have a feeling he is taken the role of Brianne on the book, who is just about to be killed when she says the 'word' and I suspect Stanis will play a big part in getting sansa back to the wall

Jon can not be dead..if they wanted him dead dead they would not have rushed Mel back to wall, there was no need her to go to wall, after all she had deserted Stanis and knows that onion knight is at the wall and he is the last person she would want to meet. My view is with soldiers deserting she had doubts of her vision and returned to wall may be thinking that is where her duty is and Stanis's role in all this is to bring her to wall and she will bring back Jon...He is the base for one of the biggest suspense why kill him off without revealing it, it will be just poor story telling.

Reek and Sana are not dead

others are all dead.

Archived