Ramey Bolton, Protector of the Realm.

When Mel was looking in the flames and saw only snow, we all assumed Jon.

Oh how we were wrong.

The flames were showing Ramsay Snow. not Jon Snow.

Seriously though, the show has taken this guy to a whole new level. Untrained bastard who is insane can apparently win any battle, is a member of seal team 6 and probably will make the White walkers bow to his glory.

When Mel was looking in the flames and saw only snow, we all assumed Jon.

Oh how we were wrong.

The flames were showing Ramsay Snow. not Jon Snow.

Seriously though, the show has taken this guy to a whole new level. Untrained bastard who is insane can apparently win any battle, is a member of seal team 6 and probably will make the White walkers bow to his glory.

As depicted in the show, The Bolton army had a serious strategic and numerical advantage. I'd say Ramsay's prowess as a battle commander is an open question.

I could just see Ramsay trying to Flay a wight zombie, "Braaaaaaains."

Or an Other, "I have no fear of men and weapons don't really work on me. What's that? 'Too busy satisfying your sadistic fantasies to ever read a book & never even heard of dragon glass? Huh, how 'bout that?"

I just think the show needed to trim out a ton of plot from the books and made the (bad) decision to neuter the story of stannis and the northerners. This basically resulted in Ramsay becoming an unstoppable force. I know the unsullied like seeing Jamie and the lannister storyline and the need for introducing dorne, but I would have much preferred seeing more of stannis and the north in place of the dorne story line. Basically have one season focused on half the characters and the other half the subsequent season. Just like the books. I mean they omitted bran all season and I think it was fine. Instead stannis gets pwned by the mythological inhuman Ramsay and 20 good men.

When Rickon Stark returns i think he will be the one to kill Ramsay. No one will see that coming, and it will be sweet justice for Rickons' family when he does.

If it does come between Ramsay and the Night King I am rooting for the Night King, the least rapey of the two.

I like it.

Rickon = the anti-Olly.

Would be great if Ramsay was Jon's future body..

Just imagine Jon wargs into Ghost, but his body is truly dead. Then Ramsay arrives at the wall to claim Arya/Jeyne/Sansa and Jon wargs him.

Jon then has a very interesting arc as he must play Ramsay to gain the support of Boltons forces, while avoiding to do too much evil.

And has to deal with everything bad Ramsay did in his past, affecting how all the northmen and his own sister view him.

In the books it would be especially excellent with Ramsay's personnality trying to survive in Jon's thoughts, and Northern Conspiracy ironically ending one against Jon.

GRRM should definitively write this.

I see we're focused on Ramsey but what about Roose?

I still think Ramsey will abandon Winterfell (with his team of ninjas) and go after Sansa and Reek. This will lead to a showdown near the end of S6.

Roose will remain in Winterfell, annoyed at his son for leaving and have his own showdown against LF and the Vale.

We may be Boltonless by the end of S6

As shown in the show Roose is nothing compared to Ramsay. (jk, but still funny)

Roose wanted a seige. He was prepared for a seige. He told Ramsay fighting a battle was dumb.

Low and behold, Ramsay gets an army and slaughters Stannis` army.

Maybe Ramsay comes back, kills Roose, takes his title and his army and marches on the wall in a mission for Sansa.

Personally I am getting a bit tired of the whole sadistic evil Ramsay storyline.

What i would like to see is him go north after Sansa, get killed by the WW, and then he can Rise and become the pure evil he is. That would at least be interesting.

When Rickon Stark returns i think he will be the one to kill Ramsay. No one will see that coming, and it will be sweet justice for Rickons' family when he does.

I've pictured Shaggydog killing Ramsay since ADWD ended five years ago. Payback for killing all those girls with his hounds.

:agree:

This, hell yes, death by Shaggy Dog. The Starks have been shit on since the Red Wedding and we have been waiting years for some fucking payback. the show has compounded what the Boltons have done to the Starks by making or Sansa, Ramsay's rape/sex slave wife.

All of the above, this is the dream. I am a so sick of Sansa being victim that I would also enjoy her having revenge, but hers would (hopefully) be a political one - wild savage Rickon is the only one bar Arya that can give him the violent end he deserves. I have faith in this.

Sad thing is, I highly doubt Sansa is getting some kind of badass redemption scene.

Remember when she took the wine spigot (corkscrew) and we all thought she was going to kill someone.

Then she uses it to pick the bloody lock on her door and DROPS It. the one and ONLY weapon she has in a hostile castle... she drops in favor of a candle.

Ya I have no real hope that Sansa kills anyone. If anything, Brienne will find her, and be her Robert strong.

I don't think the Boltons even know about the White Walkers. They will celebrate their victory... and then get butchered by the army of the dead. And the last time we see Ramsay will be as a zombie in the army attacking King's Landing, while Dany pours them with dragon fire :)

Lol, who is Roose?

I think one of the more under-discussed aspects of this season is how much of a non-entity the Warden (with possible aspirations to King) of the North, who executed Robb Stark with his own hand, is. I was looking forward to getting some of his speeches when he browbeats Ramsay at Barrowton or monologues to Reek, but alas...he, like Reek, Sansa, and everyone else between the Neck and the Wall, is a background character in the story of cool action hero Ram(bo)say.

Book!Roose made such a fascinating villain. Even early on when he was fighting for the Starks, there was such an ominous quality to him, and when he showed up you knew something wasn't quite right. I found him far more interesting to read about than Ramsay and always wanted to know more about what he was up to...figures that D&D felt the exact opposite. It wouldn't surprise me if we learned in 6.01 that Rambosay and his 20 good men staged a coup and killed Roose off-screen or something.

Archived