Ramey Bolton, Protector of the Realm.

It appears that all that stands between the Whitewalkers and the South is Ramsey Bolton. Stannis appears to of died, Jon looks to of died, Dany is surrounded by an army that will never sail the Narrow Sea, she is dead to us.

In this tale of redemption can you stand with Ramsey Bolton against the Whitewalkers? He has shown a keen military mind, a bit rough around the edges but gets the job done.

Who else, Littlefinger? He is a joke. The Lannisters? We last saw Jamie holding his dead daughter in his arms. She accepts him, moments later dies.

We know Jamie is an emotionally charged man, he will react and I think it will be in the south not the north.

One more point, the Boltons are an ancient family in the north, as far back as the Starks. We believe the Starks were involved with the Night's King and the Whitewalkers. I believe the Boltons were there also. They first Flayed Starks. The Whitewalkers(not Zombies) almost look like flayed men sans blood.

.......................anyways I think the Boltons would give it a good go.

Hell...

...and here I was wondering who to root for after they've ruined Stannis for me, and here it is! Ramsay but of course! He is cool as ice, makes cracking dark humor comments and offs his enemies with a smile. Why would I want anything else? Jolly young lad I say to you!

Can you provide some theory he is AA too?

Only problem I have, and I will probably stop watching the show because of it, is that there is no way any other major character(s) can defeat Ramsay, especially if he has his 20 good men. LF? Dude used to run brothel houses. Once he sees Ramsay bareback on a Bolton dog he will willingly surrender the Vale just to open new ones across Westeros as a tribute to Ramsay. Lannisters? Maybe they try to take him on but their camp will surely be set ablaze by Ramsay and his 20 good men during the night, leaving them to either surrender or be slaughtered like that wannabe Stannis. At this point you got Dany & the WW's left (Balon is too old and tired to do anything with the Greyjoys so they just sit back). Given that the Iron Bank will bet it all on Ramsay just to skip their coins on his rock hard ass, he will be able to pay for the greatest host ever assembled. However, its clear he will not, since he has 20 good men, so they will all defeat Dany, the dragons & the unsullied with only their musk and might. Last scene, Ramsay, wearing the flayed skin of Drogon, beheading the Night's King with his obsidian member. Ramsay & 20 good men ride off into the newly rising sun signifying the end of winter.

Only problem I have, and I will probably stop watching the show because of it, is that there is no way any other major character(s) can defeat Ramsay, especially if he has his 20 good men. LF? Dude used to run brothel houses. Once he sees Ramsay bareback on a Bolton dog he will willingly surrender the Vale just to open new ones across Westeros as a tribute to Ramsay. Lannisters? Maybe they try to take him on but their camp will surely be set ablaze by Ramsay and his 20 good men during the night, leaving them to either surrender or be slaughtered like that wannabe Stannis. At this point you got Dany & the WW's left (Balon is too old and tired to do anything with the Greyjoys so they just sit back). Given that the Iron Bank will bet it all on Ramsay just to skip their coins on his rock hard ass, he will be able to pay for the greatest host ever assembled. However, its clear he will not, since he has 20 good men, so they will all defeat Dany, the dragons & the unsullied with only their musk and might. Last scene, Ramsay, wearing the flayed skin of Drogon, beheading the Night's King with his obsidian member. Ramsay & 20 good men ride off into the newly rising sun signifying the end of winter.

After he rapes him ofcourse.

When Rickon Stark returns i think he will be the one to kill Ramsay. No one will see that coming, and it will be sweet justice for Rickons' family when he does.

If it does come between Ramsay and the Night King I am rooting for the Night King, the least rapey of the two.

It has become rather obvious who Ramsay is -

"So as cold and death filled the earth, the last hero determined to seek out the children, in the hopes that their ancient magics could win back what the armies of men had lost. He set out into the dead lands with a sword, a horse, a dog and a dozen companions."

Old Nan knows best. Ramsay is obviously the Last Hero. His 20 good men (companions) defeated Stannis and his loyal dogs chased the fearless Yara Greyjoy away. Next they take on the Night's King. :cool4:

I think Ramsay barebacks Reek... onto battle that is.

TBH Ramsay is friggin' cool in the show, nothing like his book counterpart. He's really smart, sneaky, and a good tactician and warrior.

I seriously think that they might do a Jaime-style redemption arc with him where he becomes one of the main heroes because he is really good at fighting the Army of the Dead. All he lacks is a Valyrian steel sword, and who do we know that has one, and is really close to Winterfell again? Oh, that's right, Brienne, who has sworn an oath to protect Sansa. So, she will protect Sansa by fighting Ramsay and his dogs when they are trying to hunt down Sansa and Theon. Sansa will get away but Brienne will lose to Ramsay, get flayed the crap out of, and Ramsay will have Oathkeeper. Our Blades Are Sharp, Night's King! :fencing:

If It comes between NK and Ramsay, the army of the dead has my full support.

Not that It would surprise me that Ramsay would become AAR on the show. It's one of those merges that had to happen! Ramsay and Jon post-stabbing! I can see it already.

"We had this sub-plot we loved with Jon Snow, but he's dead, so..."

Show!Ramsay is a fucking badass to be fair.

Even in the books. Ramsay is the man and I predicted from the begining Stannis was going to lose to him so to me him losing in the tv show wasnt a shock and doesnt bother me.

As for the show, and Asha....or Yara...what do you think a woman is going to do when she is up against a pack of ferocious dogs that could easily maul her to death..yeah, she is gonna run..like any sane person would.

When Rickon Stark returns i think he will be the one to kill Ramsay. No one will see that coming, and it will be sweet justice for Rickons' family when he does.

I've pictured Shaggydog killing Ramsay since ADWD ended five years ago. Payback for killing all those girls with his hounds.

Show!Ramsay is a fucking badass to be fair.

Even in the books. Ramsay is the man and I predicted from the begining Stannis was going to lose to him so to me him losing in the tv show wasnt a shock and doesnt bother me.

As for the show, and Asha....or Yara...what do you think a woman is going to do when she is up against a pack of ferocious dogs that could easily maul her to death..yeah, she is gonna run..like any sane person would.

I've pictured Shaggydog killing Ramsay since ADWD ended five years ago. Payback for killing all those girls with his hounds.

:agree:

This, hell yes, death by Shaggy Dog. The Starks have been shit on since the Red Wedding and we have been waiting years for some fucking payback. the show has compounded what the Boltons have done to the Starks by making our Sansa, Ramsay's rape/sex slave wife.

Archived