Best singing voices?

Hoffa

Fixed this for you. Sadly he's no longer with us. :(

Wow. Times flies. I did not know this. I have a friend who is in to that kind of music and i had to stop going to his flat because he always used to play them on full volume.

Its not bad, just not my kind of music.

Sorry to hear he is dead. From what ive seen/heard he seemed like a character. He couldnt have been old?

Wow. Times flies. I did not know this. I have a friend who is in to that kind of music and i had to stop going to his flat because he always used to play them on full volume.
Its not bad, just not my kind of music.
Sorry to hear he is dead. From what ive seen/heard he seemed like a character. He couldnt have been old?

34. Alice in Chains was one of my favorite bands, only with Layne though. I'm not big on their current singer.

Tom Waits

Bob Dylan

Neil Young

Also have to give props to Mike Mattison, lead singer from Derek Trucks Band, Scrap-o-matic, and backup singer for The Tedeschi Trucks Band (he also has a solo album out). I once heard him sing "Freddie's Dead" with DTB and he sounded just like Curtis Mayfield.

Well based on what I like I am going to get booed out of this thread. Remember, there is no accounting for taste!

Micheal Poulsen - a recent favorite, mostly due the strength of his voice

Rihanna - sorry but love her voice and she is sexy as hell

Johnny Cash - don't like country, not even most of his stuff but love hearing him sing

Lot of people might disagree with me on this lmao as this performance is all KINDS OF INSANE but fuck me her voice is crazy out of this world 

so Diamanda Galas 

I linked Screamin Jay Hawkins singing the same song and I could have linked Eric Burdon singing it too, it seems ''I Put a Spell on You'' is a fantastic song to showcase mad vocal talent :P 

Also Leadbelly  who George Ezra surprisingly lists as an influence which is nice. 

Sinead O'Connor 

I am just linking people who haven't been mentioned yet because of course Freddie and Aretha should be at the top of everyone's lists. 

Archived