Dating: Not just for the carbon isotopes

TerraPrime

those of you that might remember "Sally" who I speculated threads ago might fancy your humble narrator and dear friend, I randomly learned at a recent work event that she is married.

but that's a good thing, isn't it? SRSLY yo. seduce the married.

I am willing to share. Sharing is caring.

You're a true pal.

Am now fielding messages from a new group of people. If anyone delivers goods like devil fighter, I will let y'all know.

Went out on some fun dates this week - she's not lactating, but she hasn't made me German chocolate cake either. She has a dog that gets along with mine, but also a cat, which is typically a dealbreaker. I've known her about a year but we've just started being more than friends over the last couple months, randomly at first but now pretty regularly. I didn't think i wanted to date so I've been pretending I haven't been. .

I am still kind of in love with my ex but I think its fading.
The new one is really cool and patient and my friends like her.

ES, he's not the only devil fighter out there!

Larry, join us in the dark side with our cats

It's not really me, its them. Darcy (my best.friend and the dog that lives.with me) just wants to eat them, which leads to complications.

Eta: for example, tueday night we tried to introduce them. Darcy was leashed, but lunged for Tony, who clawed the shit out of New Interest. In a.bizarre occurrence, the cat struck a rogue blood.vessel spraying the entire kitchen with blood. It looked like a Jackson pollock studio. Best part was the invoice from Urgent Care said " what you need to know about your case of.Cat Scratch Disease (CSD). " Take that, Ted Nugent, you miserable fuck. The medical.community has assigned a new moniker to the condition, which now fails to invoke your horrific music.

Had a date night last night with my bf, who was back from sea for one day only. Made a nice meal at home and we spent a whole night without the TV just having fun and being able to spend time together. Very nice. :) And of course, now he's gone again. Looks like I'll see him for 2 days in August. Sigh.

I moved my scheduled lunch date tomorrow to today so that I could meet up with the lady that while I do enjoy her company, nothing long-term was ever going to come out of us talking. She asked me if it was anything she did wrong, I told her absolutely not, and was honest about the fact that I just felt we didn't click.

She was very understanding abkut the whole thing and asked if we could remain friends, because she values me as someone who will listen to her. I let her know I was very open to that. Tomorrow, I'll be letting Dental Assistant know that we're on ( she granted me a couple of days to think about her offer, which I needed).

Mine too. Instead I get losers sending me messages saying "sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. I can rub you right way." So gross.

And the guy I went out with a month ago texted me tonight and I didn't know who he was because I hadn't saved his number. I asked who he was and he acted all offended.

Did I break some dating etiquette there by not saving his #?

I'm all kinds of smooth, in case you couldn't tell.

Mine too. Instead I get losers sending me messages saying "sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. I can rub you right way." So gross.

And the guy I went out with a month ago texted me tonight and I didn't know who he was because I hadn't saved his number. I asked who he was and he acted all offended.

I have a bad habit of not storing numbers either. But not from women's numbers frequently so I'm diligent with regards to storing of numbers.

The only thing smooth about me is my chin.

The internet suggests to me that wedding rings aren't much of a thing in East Asia*.  Maybe that should not surprise me, but I'm sort of used to the American habit of noticing whether or not someone has a ring.

And now this makes me wonder about what the traditions are around the world.  Of course it's not a safe assumption that everyone uses wedding rings the way that Americans do.  I'd just not really thought much about it before.  Shame on me. 

*Sally is of Asian background, and in reflecting on it there's another Asian woman I know from work who I know is married but does not wear a ring

Fuck him, you did nothing wrong. You went out once, a month ago, you weren't into it, you told him that, and he didn't handle himself well even at the time.

Archived