TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Mothership just announced we are getting another dog. He is gorgeous.

that is all

I'm glad it's healing quickly,mouth sucks that he has to have it on longer :( Physiotherapy is just standard/a precaution I guess? Hopefully it's going to be off by New Year though!

New pup is a cocker spaniel. Don't really have pictures yet, though mothership has been to see him. Fingers crossed he gets along with Charlie...

:wub: 

Charlie Brown is a cockalier - sweetest most loving and well behaved bundle of joy. Can't wait to see pics!!! Puppies!!

btw - Lucy finally finished her estrus cycle so I've taken them to the lovely park every day for a 2.5 mile walk and that seems to have solved the potty training issue! No accidents all week :) 

Happy holiday to you and your family then, Koba. :)

I just got the message that my trip starts at 4.00 AM tomorrow. I am very much looking forward to it, but come on ... 4.00 AM? (That is the departure time. I need to get up and leave house earlier.)

Happy trip,be safe :D  Oh I hate when I have crazy trip timings. This august we went to Moscow and our flight was leaving DXB at 2 am....ugh...we were in Moscow around 8 am and of course hotel couldn't check us in until at least 1pm....we left our bagsat the reception and headed straight to the Red Square...didn't come back to the hotel until 2pm :lol: if you can't beat them....just go eat borsch :lol: 

This is funny because my default is assuming everyone is in my timeline so I was thinking; gosh, pregnancy cravings have hit very badly if this is her breakfast! :lol: 

What an ungodly hour *shudders* If we go abroad anywhere we usually have early flights and are thus up at those early hours too.

Nope that was dinner for 8 people :lol: it would have been one hell of a breakfast...:lol: Nah...my capacities are not even close to that...even while eating for two. 

Mothership just announced we are getting another dog. He is gorgeous.

that is all

aaawwww, a doggy...that's great. I wish I could have a dog but considering the temperatures here in summer ( 40 - 50 above zero for three months ) it would be cruel imho. 

I have an update on Alex's foot:  It is healing very quickly, but he still has to be in the boot at least two more weeks and he has to start some physical therapy for it.  *sigh*  we thought he'd get it off today and that would be the end of it.

Good to hear that. go Alex!!! 

:wub: 

Charlie Brown is a cockalier - sweetest most loving and well behaved bundle of joy. Can't wait to see pics!!! Puppies!!

btw - Lucy finally finished her estrus cycle so I've taken them to the lovely park every day for a 2.5 mile walk and that seems to have solved the potty training issue! No accidents all week :) 

I'm glad Lucy is improving. It's always nice when you can get them out properly, they tend to calm down a lot.

In other news, my nanna was taken into hospital today :( Waiting to hear more, but pops is in the hospital with her so doesn't have his mobile switched on. From what I gathered when he briefly spoke to me earlier, it's...not looking good.

Sorry, I was going to update but I napped instead(sleep pattern this past week? Total mess. Awake at like 3am, taking naps after uni until 10/11pm...weird). She is being kept in. She was...um, I don't really understand what my dad was saying. Something to do with oxygen levels being very low? And because she is so old, and has so many ailments, it hit her harder because she has no reserves to fall back on, or something. So they are keeping her in for observations and discharge will depend on how stable she is. She hates hospitals, so this is really getting her down. But it's the best place for her. 

It was really awful listening to my Dad on the phone. He is generally not an emotive person, so hearing him in such a panic and so upset was worrying (this is his mam, btw). He got back home about 11. My uncle went in and is going to stay overnight (he cleared this with the hospital first) in case anything happens. But the staff think she should be okay.

thanks for the concern :grouphug: 

Have a more productive day than me! (Should not be hard at all. :P)

That is a good idea. :P Good think they cannot burn me at stake for heresy.

That is a good way of thinking. *nods*

Yay!

:cheers: Lijepa lijepa hvala, Kobice!

Maybe you joined TTTNE just after the last one? In any case, make sure you are here in January and you can vote and get a title then, if you want of course. :)

And thank you very much!

Oh, and the pun was bad and it is not going to become better by explaining, but since I hate things not being explained to me ...

Hidden Content

FOMN:

Actually there was a year with 3 queens too, so more than a pair is possible. :P I joined the thread during that time (but I did not know it at the time)

Yeah maybe . I joined TTTNE around September or October . 

Nah I will vote for you instead  :P

Oh! Thanks for the explanation :D 

Basically what I've been doing for the last two months :P

In the first thread of the new year people can run for the position of king or queen, (or in pairs), and the rest votes. It's fun.

:lol: well It seems that I am gonna catch up soon :P

Thanks for the help, guys. And sorry for the late reply, i'm receiving a bunch of notifications lately.

How dare you reply late to me ! (Just kidding :D )

And you're welcome , glad i could help :)

n other news, my nanna was taken into hospital today :( Waiting to hear more, but pops is in the hospital with her so doesn't have his mobile switched on. From what I gathered when he briefly spoke to me earlier, it's...not looking good.

:grouphug: So sorry to hear that Helena. I hope your granny feels better soon. 

I have no idea how this new westeros works - hope I don't screw it up too badly!

#1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELENA!!

So sorry to hear about your grandmother's illness. I hope she has a full recovery.

#2. (belatedly) Happy Birthday Buckwheat!! Sorry I missed it - hope you had a nice day.

#3. Koba! Sorry I have not been around to hear updates on the coming of little Koba - or did she arrive and I missed that too? Hope you and hubby are doing well - and your family back in Serbia as well.

Greetings to all. Hope everybody's been good? I did mean to stop in more frequently this winter, but have not been finding the time.

I have no idea how this new westeros works - hope I don't screw it up too badly!

#1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELENA!!

So sorry to hear about your grandmother's illness. I hope she has a full recovery.

#2. (belatedly) Happy Birthday Buckwheat!! Sorry I missed it - hope you had a nice day.

#3. Koba! Sorry I have not been around to hear updates on the coming of little Koba - or did she arrive and I missed that too? Hope you and hubby are doing well - and your family back in Serbia as well.

Greetings to all. Hope everybody's been good? I did mean to stop in more frequently this winter, but have not been finding the time.

It is very good to see you,friend,we've misseed you indeed. You haven't miss the arrival of kobababy but it's pretty close now. D-day is DEc 27/28 so I'm panicking...mildly. :lol: Hope all is well with Mrs Chicken and your girl.  

I saw a bacon calendar the other day and thought of you :) 

So the Verizon guy came out a bit after 3pm to install a new router and do an upgrade. We were stuck at home all day because the window for him to be here was from 10am -3pm. At about 6:30pm he tells me he needs to call his supervisor. I notice he left in his van. So now it is after 7pm and he has not come back and never finished the job. 

WTF is that??!!  I have no internets or tv :( 

Keep sizzlin', LadyO.  And no bacon for that verizon guy.

It is very good to see you,friend,we've misseed you indeed. You haven't miss the arrival of kobababy but it's pretty close now. D-day is DEc 27/28 so I'm panicking...mildly. :lol: Hope all is well with Mrs Chicken and your girl.  

:wub:  Kobababy!!!   How exciting!!!!!

And sorry I have missed birthdays?  Helena and Buck, I hope they were lovely and you can celebrate all year.  It is known.

And I'm in a rare spammy mood this morning.

Leaving work at noon to drive to the Oregon coast and attend a christmas party one of my childhood schoolmates is hosting for her (large) logging company.  So I'll be seeing all sorts of guys I knew back from highschool and see what they all look like now as middle-aged men.   It will be strange, no doubt.  Fortunately I have known 5 of the ladies since I was a wee one and we have all reconnected a couple years ago - so I'll have them to chat with.  

Leaving work at noon to drive to the Oregon coast and attend a christmas party one of my childhood schoolmates is hosting for her (large) logging company.  So I'll be seeing all sorts of guys I knew back from highschool and see what they all look like now as middle-aged men.   It will be strange, no doubt.  Fortunately I have known 5 of the ladies since I was a wee one and we have all reconnected a couple years ago - so I'll have them to chat with.  

That sounds so fun!

Drive carefully- my mom said 101 and 6 had been flooded horribly. But that's in the tillamook area. Hopefully you're heading up the coast instead of down. 

I miss the Oregon beach and the storms!! Enjoy the Christmas party and the gorgeous scenery :) 

OMG!  That is my birthday!  She will share it with her creepy internet Great Auntie Lany!  (it is silly that this excites me so much!  obviously, I need more grandkids!)

We had lunch bought by the boss today (my boss's boss to be exact) it was very nice of them to include us contractors too.  I am feeling the love. We got pizza (individuals, so we could have whatever toppings we wanted), drink and dessert.  I have an "ultimate brownie" waiting for me :)

In other news:

Stressor #1:  I am avoiding (but I really need to get updates on) [sister]

Stressor #2: delayed a month, but still working on a permanent fix [the job--the contract was extended til end of next month and I can still substitute teach, but the teaching doesn't pay all that much, so I need a full time one)

Stressor #3: Should be resolved one way or the other by Tuesday (or so I was promised an answer by then)  This had me nearly in tears this morning (just before an important meeting to work on #2)

Random annoyances that don't get a number but are still annoying me:  neighbors have driven on our front lawn again, and the woods by our house have now been cut down.  This brings me much sadness.  I'll get pics tomorrow.  I took one this morning, and it is on FB, but it is a little dark (was just dawn, when I took it) and I want to put before and afters.  .

And I am working so hard to stay possitive and not let this all weigh me down, but it has been so hard! 

OMG!  That is my birthday!  She will share it with her creepy internet Great Auntie Lany!  (it is silly that this excites me so much!  obviously, I need more grandkids!)

We had lunch bought by the boss today (my boss's boss to be exact) it was very nice of them to include us contractors too.  I am feeling the love. We got pizza (individuals, so we could have whatever toppings we wanted), drink and dessert.  I have an "ultimate brownie" waiting for me :)

In other news:

Stressor #1:  I am avoiding (but I really need to get updates on) [sister]

Stressor #2: delayed a month, but still working on a permanent fix [the job--the contract was extended til end of next month and I can still substitute teach, but the teaching doesn't pay all that much, so I need a full time one)

Stressor #3: Should be resolved one way or the other by Tuesday (or so I was promised an answer by then)  This had me nearly in tears this morning (just before an important meeting to work on #2)

Random annoyances that don't get a number but are still annoying me:  neighbors have driven on our front lawn again, and the woods by our house have now been cut down.  This brings me much sadness.  I'll get pics tomorrow.  I took one this morning, and it is on FB, but it is a little dark (was just dawn, when I took it) and I want to put before and afters.  .

And I am working so hard to stay possitive and not let this all weigh me down, but it has been so hard! 

Your boss sounds nice :)

:grouphug: sorry that things are rough right now. I hope they improve soon, you work so hard, its really unfair that things have gone pear-shaped for you in some respects.

About the woods - did you get to keep your little bit of garden?

Did I miss Helena's birthday??!!

That sounds so nice!  Do be careful though :grouphug:

Your boss sounds nice :)

:grouphug: sorry that things are rough right now. I hope they improve soon, you work so hard, its really unfair that things have gone pear-shaped for you in some respects.

About the woods - did you get to keep your little bit of garden?

Yes, my garden is safely on my property...the arbor might be over 6" so a negligable amount.  But my garden is a shade garden with plants that don't need/like lots of sunlight.  I am not sure if they will survive the summer.  We will see, I guess.  I want to plant some tall narrow evergreen trees.  Mostly they provide a boundry but I don't think they'd make much shade (the woods are were on the north side of the property) or, I could put them in front of the garden to make shade since I no longer have a small child I need to keep an eye on :P

So I feel the need to say something possitive:  not so many fears now of a tree falling on the roof of our family room :P  (we had taken down the two that were leaning on the roof/chimney during an ice storm) and the moss (or whatever it is) that coats that side of our house will stop since it will now also be sunny.  (so when we do powerwash the siding it will now stay clean)

Seriously, is it Helena's birthday? I'm so confused! 

I did not know this either

Happiest of Days dear sweet Helena! :cheers:

Archived