TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

We interrupt your regularly scheduled spam for the following announcement: 

"BE IT ENACTED by The Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Commons in this present Spamate assembled, in accordance with the provisions of the Spamsmoot 2015, and by the authority of the same, as follows:-"

S.1 - Prohibition on spoilers

I know you will be excited about the new movie, but refrain from spoiling here.  This goes for everybody. Remember to tag your spoilers, or even better, go to the designated thread for SW discussion. 

S.2 - General Interpretation

(1) For the purposes of S.1, these terms are to be interpreted as follows;

(a) "Spoiling" - revealing any content of the film not already widely circulated (e.g. Cast members and appearing characters)

(b) "Movie" - refers to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

(c) "Everybody" refers to any person posting on Westeros.org

(d) "Designated thread" refers to the relevant thread for spoilers in the Entertainment su forum, found here

abbie, I know you will be excited about the new movie, but please do refrain from spoiling here, yes? This goes for everybody else too, of course. I mean, I know you are all good people and will remember to tag your spoilers, or even better, go to the designated thread for SW discussion. But it does not hurt repeating, of course.

I will see it on Saturday evening, if all goes right! I just talked to a friend about it.

I want to share with you the gem from a restaurant (? more like a self-service bar with food, what is a less fancy word for a place to cheaply eat than "restaurant"?) in Vienna that made me think of Rocksniffer - I am afraid he would not feel comfortable there:

12341435_420295078167440_643012728974289

I am not entirely sure what happened to these quotes. I smell voo doo scooby doo.  

Bucky- that is an awesome sign - I hope Vienna treated you well - we missed you around here. 

Q!!!! Glad you enjoyed your party! Even more glad/proud/grateful for your 30 year anniversary! That is truly amazing! I hope you were able to celebrate with someone close. My dad is on year 3 and this is the only time in my life I have known him sober and the changes I see in him are astounding. I saw how hard it was for him and I see how amazing the changes and personal growth are. Congrats to you for taking it a day at a time for 30 years - Truly an accomplishment!!

Nothing new here. I realized after having FB for a month or so exactly how much I enjoy cute and funny animals. It's kind of creepy but it brings me joy, lol. I suppose I should actually get a life at some point :p

We interrupt your regularly scheduled spam for the following announcement: 

"BE IT ENACTED by The Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Commons in this present Spamate assembled, in accordance with the provisions of the Spamsmoot 2015, and by the authority of the same, as follows:-"

S.2 - General Interpretation

(1) For the purposes of S.1, these terms are to be interpreted as follows;

(a) "Spoiling" - revealing any content of the film not already widely circulated (e.g. Cast members and appearing characters)

(b) "Movie" - refers to Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

(c) "Everybody" refers to any person posting on Westeros.org

(d) "Designated thread" refers to the relevant thread for spoilers in the Entertainment su forum, found here

Yes. That. It is great to have a lawyer in the house. I see you created a neologism "Spamate", you need to define that too I would think. ;)

Bucky- that is an awesome sign - I hope Vienna treated you well - we missed you around here. 

Nothing new here. I realized after having FB for a month or so exactly how much I enjoy cute and funny animals. It's kind of creepy but it brings me joy, lol. I suppose I should actually get a life at some point

It did, mostly. Thank you. :)

Take care, fb is addictive ... I get quite different things on there, but cute animals are included. I have kind of enough of them now.

i need that pic...and i wish i had been there to be a dog and smoke....my two favorite pastimes 

:smoking:

Har, I will PM to to you on facebook. It really reminded me of your avatar. :lol:

Good morning, everybody!

Is it really Christmas time? I see lots of rain and grey skies...

I'm gonna go to Dresden for the actual holidays and on my way back, I'll stop at my parents' house for a night. And yes, I'll post some pics from Dresden. Seems to be really great this time of year.

How are y'all?

Good morning, everybody!

Is it really Christmas time? I see lots of rain and grey skies...

I'm gonna go to Dresden for the actual holidays and on my way back, I'll stop at my parents' house for a night. And yes, I'll post some pics from Dresden. Seems to be really great this time of year.

How are y'all?

I was looking at jobs in Wiesbaden yesterday.  I loved living there...and December was rather grey and rainy...about the same amount (or less!) snow than I currently get

I am seriously considering applying for a couple of them, and another in Darmstadt. 

Change your avatar into a Christmas-themed one (like that!) and it will look more X-massy at once! :P

Have fun on the trip.

Thank you! =o)

But I won't change my avatar. ;o)

And yes, Glühwein is mulled wine.

Have fun in Vienna! Give Wolfgang my regards, please.

I was looking at jobs in Wiesbaden yesterday.  I loved living there...and December was rather grey and rainy...about the same amount (or less!) snow than I currently get

I am seriously considering applying for a couple of them, and another in Darmstadt. 

That would be so cool! Really. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

:kiss:

You are considering coming to Europe? That is so cool! :)

Have fun in Vienna! Give Wolfgang my regards, please.

Haha, I came back from there two days ago! But yes, in hindsight, I did have fun. :P

I did not see Wolfgang (or any other Westerosi really. It did not even cross my mind. :blushing: )

Congrats Q!!

I'm all finished with this semester of school,  I've not felt so relieved in awhile. Passed all my classes, and now it's time to finish packing. I'm moving down to SoCal on the 30th.

I hope you all are having a great holiday!

I havent been too excited about the holidays this year, as my other family is in wyoming, and my siblings and mom have been missing since June. No one really knows what to say to me, and I don't even know how bad to feel. So I've been numb for awhile, and without getting too soppy,  I really appreciate you guys a lot. As some of you know, I move a lot and I rarely keep in touch with the same people. But here, I come here, and you guys are still around. It's heartwarming and makes me smile. So thank you. 

Thank you for the laughs, support, kindness, and all the great vibes this thread promotes. :grouphug:

I am hurt, shocked and offended by the suggestion that I might spoil a newly released movie. Especially a Star Wars movie.  It is a stain on my honor, madams! En garde!

:fencing:

Thank you Buck and Helena for enforcing the spoiler rules (no pun intended). It'll be days before I get to see it :crying: That's what I get for going with friends instead of alone.

Well done Cora :)

Tut tut tut. 

greetings spamily...i am thinking of each and every one of you and wishing we were all together to share the bread and wine of the holiday season...

damn that was eloquent....not like me at all...

:smoking:

ok gotta also say i am grateful for this place to share happiness, sadness, and every other emotion...so i need to say 
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE...to each of you...one and all

tonight i shall raise a glass to each of you and send positive vibes into the internet void...

:cheers:

Archived