TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Are you now on leave?

Yes, finally...however...I feel like I'm running around even more. Before I had the excuse of being very tired after work to do more...now...We are preparing for THE arrival. Bought push chair...that is one stressful job...it's like buying a house...ugh...put together the bed...washed all her clothes...still no news on the name front though :D ...I had to go for visa renewal because it was expiring in Dec. At the moment I'm preparing Slava...it's kind of patron saint of the family celebration...its a busy,busy time. That's why I was awol for a while. All is good otherwise.

Very belated happy birthday, Bucky! :cheers:

I hope you had something delicious to eat :)

CAKE: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e4/f5/0f/e4f50f38b809c449ebd0d3101813131c.jpg

Thank you, E! :cheers: That cake is so pretty I would be afraid to cut it, it is more something to be looked at than eaten. ;)

Happy belated Buck. Sorry I missed it, you're awesome 

Thank you for the congratulations and thank you for the compliment! :)

Yes, finally...however...I feel like I'm running around even more. Before I had the excuse of being very tired after work to do more...now...We are preparing for THE arrival. Bought push chair...that is one stressful job...it's like buying a house...ugh...put together the bed...washed all her clothes...still no news on the name front though :D ...I had to go for visa renewal because it was expiring in Dec. At the moment I'm preparing Slava...it's kind of patron saint of the family celebration...its a busy,busy time. That's why I was awol for a while. All is good otherwise.

When FOMN brought up Spamsmoot, I went and checked the court titles list again. I realised that you were named "Mother of Rumours." I think that settles it - obviously your kid should be named Rumours. ;)

I am glad you are free to prepare for the big arrival. Try to relax. I hope everything goes okay for you. :grouphug:

Happy Belated Birthday Buck!

Probate sucks.

Gave notice on my apartment today.  I am predicting the necessity of a wine cooler in my bedroom.  And new headphones.  I'm hoping that Mom and Sis chill once the probate is settled.

I thought your hammer joke was a reference to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eeQSI-jo0E

Have a more productive day than me! (Should not be hard at all. :P)

That is a good idea. :P Good think they cannot burn me at stake for heresy.

That is a good way of thinking. *nods*

Yay!

:cheers: Lijepa lijepa hvala, Kobice!

Maybe you joined TTTNE just after the last one? In any case, make sure you are here in January and you can vote and get a title then, if you want of course. :)

And thank you very much!

Oh, and the pun was bad and it is not going to become better by explaining, but since I hate things not being explained to me ...

Hidden Content

FOMN:

Actually there was a year with 3 queens too, so more than a pair is possible. :P I joined the thread during that time (but I did not know it at the time).

I think we have had The triumphsomething of witches

then another year we have the three Queens

Bex  :grouphug:  Probate does suck, sorry for your loss.

Night Spammers

Buck,  Probate at least in the UK is the process you go through when settling estates after the death.  all assets and accounts are frozen while going through Probate - doing the legal side, before they are given to the correct heirs as per the Will or law dictates if no will.

Bex :grouphug:

I hope it all settles down soon for you. 

Where has Maid gone? I feel like it's been a year since we have seen her. I don't think she's even doing SS? 

I thought it was Rhae's birthday soon? There are lots of December babies it seems. 

Bex :grouphug:

I hope it all settles down soon for you. 

Where has Maid gone? I feel like it's been a year since we have seen her. I don't think she's even doing SS? 

I thought it was Rhae's birthday soon? There are lots of December babies it seems. 

of course there are lots of December babies. Easter conception, roughly. Springtime is dull, need something to keep you busy!

:leaving: 

i also expected Maid to reappear for SS.

When FOMN brought up Spamsmoot, I went and checked the court titles list again. I realised that you were named "Mother of Rumours." I think that settles it - obviously your kid should be named Rumours. ;)

I am glad you are free to prepare for the big arrival. Try to relax. I hope everything goes okay for you. :grouphug:

Like Rumor  WIllis....we'll see :lol: 

Ahhh today is the day of Slava.

Pie is in the oven, cake is cooling down, rite breadwas made yesterday, and beans too...only thing left is to make fish, potato and salads...and then I'll collapse while everyone eats :D :D:D 

Happy holiday to you and your family then, Koba. :)

I just got the message that my trip starts at 4.00 AM tomorrow. I am very much looking forward to it, but come on ... 4.00 AM? (That is the departure time. I need to get up and leave house earlier.)

Like Rumor  WIllis....we'll see :lol: 

Ahhh today is the day of Slava.

Pie is in the oven, cake is cooling down, rite breadwas made yesterday, and beans too...only thing left is to make fish, potato and salads...and then I'll collapse while everyone eats :D :D:D 

This is funny because my default is assuming everyone is in my timeline so I was thinking; gosh, pregnancy cravings have hit very badly if this is her breakfast! :lol: 

I just got the message that my trip starts at 4.00 AM tomorrow. I am very much looking forward to it, but come on ... 4.00 AM? (That is the departure time. I need to get up and leave house earlier.)

What an ungodly hour *shudders* If we go abroad anywhere we usually have early flights and are thus up at those early hours too.

Wikipedia can probably provide a better explanation of what's it about than I can, but I can answer the other question. There's a ton of world-building, and it's good. Arrakis (where 90% takes place) is a very well developed location and Herbert made it unique and interesting.

Holy shit! so sorry for the late answer .... 

Well as far as I know The First book is the best and the two after it are good. And yeah it seems to be about worldbuilding if i actually got the meaning of wordbuilding right lol. 

Well it's a science fiction and there is a lot of talk about spiced and seasonings which is still kinda weird for me :lol: 

Thanks for the help, guys. And sorry for the late reply, i'm receiving a bunch of notifications lately.

Lunch time fun trying to find a post office that is open during lunch *sigh*  Ended up going about the same distance in the opposite direction to a big office, but in the middle of "downtown" Frederick (luckily the gremlins in my GPS behaved themselves)

That is VERY early!  Will you be able to sleep on the trip?

Mothership just announced we are getting another dog. He is gorgeous.

that is all

Nice!  what kind?  The husband was tempted by a georgeous puppy last week, and if he had been free (or not $600!) we would be puppy parents.  We are discussing another kitty, but worry about Draco's reactions.  I said he'd get use to it :P  (As long as I am not "primary" I think this would be ok.  I want Alex to be the "primary" for any new pet)

What an ungodly hour *shudders* If we go abroad anywhere we usually have early flights and are thus up at those early hours too.

It is ungodly. I am not even flying anywhere, but possible other people from the ride are and need to be at the Vienna airport that early.

Happy belated birthday, Bucky!  :cheers:

Thank you, my lord.

Mothership just announced we are getting another dog. He is gorgeous.

that is all

Piccies! ;)

That is VERY early!  Will you be able to sleep on the trip?

Hopefully ...

I have an update on Alex's foot:  It is healing very quickly, but he still has to be in the boot at least two more weeks and he has to start some physical therapy for it.  *sigh*  we thought he'd get it off today and that would be the end of it.

I'm glad it's healing quickly,mouth sucks that he has to have it on longer :( Physiotherapy is just standard/a precaution I guess? Hopefully it's going to be off by New Year though!

New pup is a cocker spaniel. Don't really have pictures yet, though mothership has been to see him. Fingers crossed he gets along with Charlie...

Archived