Secret Santa X...Gift are arriving from all over the World!

DreamSongs

Just sharing this for KiDisaster. Charlie (the 2-year old dog) initially got the squeaky toy, but the new puppy (9-weeks old) is very assertive and has taken it for his own. He absolutely loves it, and is driving us all insane with his constant squeaking of it :lol: So - 

Pictures!

Hard to tell but he was washing it with his tongue here

Thank you so much for making my pup so happy :wub: And I'm sure he would thank you if he could :P (he just came over and licked the iPad screen while I was typing this, so take that as a puppy kiss of gratitude to you if you like :lol: )

Really cute!! :wub: 

A mysterious package has arrived from a far away land!

It contained these strange artifacts!

Vault-Tec dog tags, a Stark wolf statue (with a little book showing the family tree and some short bios of the family members), a Welsh spoon magnet which I promptly put up on my fridge, and a fierce little dragon who guarded the loot. The last is my favorite, I am forever a Targ ;)

I love the gifts, they're exactly the kind of thing I wanted, and despite all the crap you guys get on English TV I think the Welsh, and your accents, are pretty cool too :P 

I name my santa...THEDA BARATHEON! You're awesome Theda, thank you so much :)

Which means my squirrely prediction based on Lady Q following my profile right after she joined up is null. I was tricked!

I am glad you like the little Welsh Dragon - I felt that was very important!! :D He was supposed to ensure speedy travel however but I'm glad he made sure everything stayed intact at least!! :D 

The magnet is a Welsh lovespoon which in traditional Welsh folklore were tokens of courtship but DONT WORRY are now just proud examples of Old Welsh crafting traditions :) I figured everyone loves Stark and I own the fallout dogtags as well and I LOVE mine and wear them often so I thought as a fellow fan your own would be awesome :D 

I am glad you like the little Welsh Dragon - I felt that was very important!! :D He was supposed to ensure speedy travel however but I'm glad he made sure everything stayed intact at least!! :D 

The magnet is a Welsh lovespoon which in traditional Welsh folklore were tokens of courtship but DONT WORRY are now just proud examples of Old Welsh crafting traditions :) I figured everyone loves Stark and I own the fallout dogtags as well and I LOVE mine and wear them often so I thought as a fellow fan your own would be awesome :D 

:leer:

:P

Seriously though, I liked everything. Thank you so much :) 

I have no idea who my secret Santa is and my giftee hasn't figured me out yet.

Hi, LitA. :)    I'm your Santa.  I was trying to give you clues with the Hawaiian sea turtle ornament and the Aloha Santa shirt. :D   I'm glad you liked your gifts!  Sorry about getting you the honey badger plushie that you already had, but now he has a friend! :P

Archived