Pick your least favourite character and say something positive about them

9 hours ago, Anglo said:

Janos Slynt... I got nothing...

He's genuinely a go-getter, started with nothing and went far, until he was thrown under the bus.

Jon Snow: He's got a memorable name.

1 hour ago, LionoftheWest said:

Not hate, but I certainly dislike him and his freaking separatism right on the onsot of winter. He's a traitor as much as Daemon Blackfyre ever was.

Me myself am kind of neutral towards him. Joffrey shouldn't of killed poor dumb Ned. I don't really mind the other factions of the War of the Five Kings. I'm pro Lannister because Tyrion, Tywin Kevan and new Jaime could have ran the Kingdoms pretty damn well, and I do think Tommen would be a good king. Cersei had to endure Robert's abuse for 15 years, and this is the one thing i don't blame her for. Joffrey was a little shit who fucked everything up. 

I wouldn't say Robb is Daemon. Daemon Blackfrye wanted power, and was willing to kill his own half brother for it. Robb wanted to avenge his father. His lords wanted him to be their king. To be fair horrible shit always happens to Starks when they go down South. Rickard burns to death, Brandon strangled, Lyanna dies mysteriously, Ned loses his head and bam Red wedding. He shouldn't of messed with Tywin though. 

As for the other factions Stannis and Renly both piss me off, but i don't mind their ambitions. Balon I have a problem with cause of how he let Theon get captured and tortured. 

1 hour ago, LionoftheWest said:

Not hate, but I certainly dislike him and his freaking separatism right on the onsot of winter. He's a traitor as much as Daemon Blackfyre ever was.

At least he's got reason, stupid move but he had his reason. Daemon's seems to be only for the IT, i even doubt that he ever "loved" Daenerys

Dany - A lot of whats wrong with her is probably more the result of Viserys' brainwashing her for her entire life and I feel for that. Despite all the shit I give her and her fans I really do think she has good intentions or at least she did initially.

Daario - If it turns out that he ends up betraying Dany as some have theorized I will like him a lot more. For now though there is literally nothing redeeming about him whatsoever.

Ramsay - Most of the reason I hate him so much is because of the show tbh. In the books hes a good character for what he is, albeit definitely a lot more straightforward than most of the others even in the "bad motherfuckers" category.

1 hour ago, Lord Lannister said:

I guess I can't understand the people who say Cersei's a good mother. She's possessive of her children, but that doesn't equal good parenting.

Yeah, to me Cersei is a horrible mother, not only did she bring them into the world by treasonous acts and immediately put them in danger but the way she uses Tommens fears to rule him and uses this to rule is absolutely horrible, but per the Op Cersei enjoys her family and would do anything for her brother

4 hours ago, Franklin VI said:

I don't like many of the Starks.  My list of least favorite characters will have more than a few of them on it.  Here it is:

1. Jon Snow - he's in love with Arya and he's gonna stab her heart with his sword!
  2. Ramsay Snow (Bolton) - he's a talented cosmetic surgeon
  3. Theon Greyjoy - he's good at rhyming
  4. Brandon Stark - he's a good swordsman, but poor at untying knots
  5. Sansa Stark - she's good at embroidery and picking her nose

Shit i laughed really loud at 4:30 am while reading number 3...

Not necessarily my least favourite; perhaps, I'm honestly a little torn, but I can at least think of something positive about this one.

Catelyn Stark... in the end, she came through for Bran after he fell. She was kind of a badass, honestly. Everything before the assassin, and everything after, not so much, but she did right with the assassin.

Ramsey Snow - He's not a craven.
Cersei - Wonderfully treacherous, devious. Just fascinatingly twisted and bitter but beautiful. 
Walder Frey - He's clearly not firing blanks.
FAegon - There's a very good chance he may grow into a character I like.
LF - Very smart.
Randyl Tarly - A capable and effective Lord.

Archived