NHL 2015-16: We finally needed a new thread!

Joe Pesci

Even aside from the refs, the Ducks are looking like the squad that started this season terribly (bad on offense, and defensive lapses mixed in there. Good on the Preds for capitalizing). I think they're done for this game, and will have a hell of a time making a series out of this. 

On 4/17/2016 at 9:42 PM, MerenthaClone said:

As much as I want to, I can't blame Zatkoff at all.  There were some pretty bad defensive breakdowns there.  Game could have been closer, possibly, but I don't think a better goalie in net would have tipped it for the Pens.  

Agreed.  I think the game was pretty close for all but a couple minutes there...

And you have to expect the return of Malkin and Maata (who was absolutely abysmal) to cause some disruption.  

Looks like Murray may be back Tuesday.

Hot damn the Philly crowd really earned their reputation tonight. Booing Orpik after he got knocked out, cheering Orlov being thrown head first into the boards, and later tossing the Ed Snider memorial bracelets onto the ice. Just awesome, Philly. 

Here's hoping the Caps take them out in game 4. 

:lol: something feels different about these Caps but still as much as I respect Trotz he never got the Preds past the second round and he had some strong teams (though no where near as strong as these caps). I think Pitt could give them a run next round but idk if they will even get past NYR. 

Must win for the Ducks tonight as well. Hopefully the Preds come out flying. Nervous  

Archived