NHL 2015-16: We finally needed a new thread!

Joe Pesci

Holy shit the Flyers won.

E:concussions: you know what the time you can be out for normal people who get concussions, right? Like, a friend of mine had a really mild one and still missed two weeks of work because she was in software development, where she isn't exactly likely to get hit on the head, and a concussion on top of an existing one can be really nasty.  I don't blame anyone for not wanting to risk that.

15 hours ago, MerenthaClone said:

Holy shit the Flyers won.

E:concussions: you know what the time you can be out for normal people who get concussions, right? Like, a friend of mine had a really mild one and still missed two weeks of work because she was in software development, where she isn't exactly likely to get hit on the head, and a concussion on top of an existing one can be really nasty.  I don't blame anyone for not wanting to risk that.

Yeah.  I don't get why people are seemingly still taking concussions so lightly.  It's his second one this year, right?

I would just sit him for the duration.  It's just not worth it.

No. Luongo gets to lift a cup and Jagr sailing off to sunset with a Conn Smythe.

Ok, probably not. But I have a hard time picking a team to root for this year. Usually I pick a Canadian team, but Oh Canada, have you let me down.

11 hours ago, Nictarion said:

My hopes for an Ovechkin vs Kane & Toews final live on. :P

Yeah...somehow, I don't think so.  The Blues have played consistently better hockey all series and I think they'll beat the Hawks next game.  I don't see this slow, unimaginative Hawks team pulling out three straight wins unless Elliot and Tarasenko both keel over or something.  

I am one happy bastard right now. Effing glorious to see the Pens roll the rags like that. Game 3 impressed me because of how we bounced back, but game 4 and 5 were impressive because of how dominant we were. I hope this keeps rolling.

I have an apology to make to the Sharks. They did not choke, but swallowed the Kings whole with no issues. Good for them. I like watching them play.

I hope the Preds can make it out of this round. Johansen and Neal line need to get going.

Archived