Rant and Rave without Repercussions - Includes Season 6 Spoilers Part 2

WolfQueenArya

32 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I like it, too! Hagrid Reed. :lol: Now we have to fit Buckbeak in here somehow.

Buckbeak => Hagrid Reed will probably have a lizard lion as a pet?

3 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

OT, but dogs (Canis lupus familiaris) and the dingo (Canis lupus dingo) are subspecies of the grey wolf (Canis lupus). Yes, dogs and wolves can mate, and I bet Martin knows this. ;)

Doesn't the wolf preservation project he's enagaged in have hybrids?

Dothrakiville.  I love it.

We don't know if Rickon dies in the books.  I've always thought he wouldn't die, and that the 'shaggydog' story idea people have was so stupid and juvenile GRRM would never do it...but I could be wrong.  Just as it looks very much like I'm wrong that Jon Snow isn't going to die in the books....

It isn't even a rant and rave joke that Littlefinger could tell Jon about his parentage, it's a serious, serious possibility.  We already had him given the Rhaegar Lyanna back story and we know he's going to be up North, saving everyone's ass.  Very possible.  Who needs Howland Reed?  LOL.

13 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Dothrakiville.  I love it.

We don't know if Rickon dies in the books.  I've always thought he wouldn't die, and that the 'shaggydog' story idea people have was so stupid and juvenile GRRM would never do it...but I could be wrong.  Just as it looks very much like I'm wrong that Jon Snow isn't going to die in the books....

It isn't even a rant and rave joke that Littlefinger could tell Jon about his parentage, it's a serious, serious possibility.  We already had him given the Rhaegar Lyanna back story and we know he's going to be up North, saving everyone's ass.  Very possible.  Who needs Howland Reed?  LOL.

I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that Jon doesn't die in the books but dies on GoT. Really. As long as he ends up doing the same plot relevant thing, it's all the same

In fact, wanting to kill Jon off and have him go through a res-erection by the power of Mel's bewbs may be part of the reason LSH was dropped. 

As to Little fucking Finger making the big reveal, why the hell not? It was already made pretty obvious by the look he gave Sansa when she said Rhaegar 'kidnapped and raped' Lyanna that he knows the truth, or part of it. Oh boy, this is gonna suck so hard. 

2 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that Jon doesn't die in the books but dies on GoT. Really. As long as he ends up doing the same plot relevant thing, it's all the same

In fact, wanting to kill Jon off and have him go through a res-erection by the power of Mel's bewbs may be part of the reason LSH was dropped. 

As to Little fucking Finger making the big reveal, why the hell not? It was already made pretty obvious by the look he gave Sansa when she said Rhaegar 'kidnapped and raped' Lyanna that he knows the truth, or part of it. Oh boy, this is gonna suck so hard. 

For the books, I'm in the 'Jon doesn't die camp'.  As for the show, of course he dies because Shock and what you listed above.  Plus, his death is really bloody so WE KNOW HE'S DEAD!  

The audience needs to see Mels boobs again and the res-erection happens, thanks to those boobs. 

LH has his jetpack warmed up and ready to fly to the Wall, to spill the R+L=J beans. 

Of course he does.

I should have known, given their taste, that Dan and Dave would be among those who are Littlefinger fans, who for unfathomable reasons are among those few who see him as some kind of a harbinger of a meritocracy in Westeros, instead of the worthless POS he is, even Cersei who I hate like poison deceives herself on occasion that she has noble motives, LF never even fakes it to himself, he is straight up out for himself at all times....so, sure, why not have LF do the reveal?  I guess we will get a better sense depending on how the TOJ is handled and if Young Reed is given a juicy role there.

37 minutes ago, Gabriele said:

They may even cast him with a good actor and waste the actor's potential on some silly lines, and still give the important bits of his storyline to Pinky the Perv. :stillsick:

You mean Hagrid Reed? 

(Personally I think it is a good nickname. In the books Jojen and Meera are interested in scary animals while the rest of the people are scared of them. ("They won't bite if I'm there." Bran was pleased that they wanted to see the wolves. "Summer won't anyway, and he'll keep Shaggydog away.")Bran is also a little like that (oh, baby wolves, "I'm tired of talking about crows. Let's talk about wolves. Or lizard-lions. Have you ever hunted one, Meera? We don't have them here." Lizard-lions are awesome, ... :D)

I probably should not hope for Hagrid Reed on a lizard-lion? 

My guess is Jon doesn't actually die in the books, either. And it does seem like they would reuse the LSH method for Mel res-erecting Jon. Or hey, Littlefinger.

As for Pinky, interesting that he's in the know about Lyanna and Rhaegar, but didn't bother to ask a passer by what they know about the infamous Bolton son.

22 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

My guess is Jon doesn't actually die in the books, either. And it does seem like they would reuse the LSH method for Mel re-erecting Jon. Or hey, Littlefinger.

As for Pinky, interesting that he's in the know about Lyanna and Rhaegar, but didn't bother to ask a passer by what they know about the infamous Bolton son.

Littlefinger only knows what the plot needs him to know, or not know. Same thing with Littlefinger being smart or stupid as a bag of hammers, depending on what the plot demands. No way to tell a story, is it?

17 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

An this is where I really get pissed. As any person who read the books they are perfectly entitled to not like Stannis but to in turn hate his character and in turn like LF and give him all these awesome moments is infuriating

Wait until this season, when LF writes a letter to Jon Snow, telling Jon how he will fight the Boltons and will save his sister, if he can,  and will find a better match for her, other than Ramsay, (himself of course), and Jon thinks that is a surprising tender sentiment from LF.

18 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

An this is where I really get pissed. As any person who read the books they are perfectly entitled to not like Stannis but to in turn hate his character and in turn like LF and give him all these awesome moments is infuriating

It's going to be horrible. People will actually be cheering for him when he rides in on his white charger.

And of course, it's the wrong sister. I hope they play any sister thing down. (What is this strange thing called hope? This is Game of Thrones.) But seriously, that's a huge loss to the story, that it's not Arya. It's like when they said Sansa and Theon reunite, and like, uh, they were never united in the first place. Nor were these two.

5 hours ago, Tijgy said:

I think the math is based on the books ^_^ and the reason why they say this is because Tyrion has the most connections with everyone. He has been at the Wall, he met Robb and Bran in WF, he met Cat in the RL, he was in the vale, he fought against Roose on the battle of the Green Fork, he has been in King's Landing, he knows Renly and Stannis, he is a bond with Varys, he met Illyrio, he met fAegon and JonCon, he met Jorah and is now near Meereen. 

But yeah, the same method would actually prove that (certainly) Dany, Jon and Bran are completely not important people while they are most of the time seen as the ones who will have a hand in saving the 7K from the zombies. Bran has only 7 chapters in the last  books but that does not mean he is not important (you have of course his presence in some later chapters of Theon, ...) 

Nevertheless, D&D see Tyrion as the most important character, he is the Saint (who goes to help with Varys the poor - and not Dany of course) and everything has to change to make us see how awesome he is. While I personally am less impressed with Dinklage these last seasons, I am convinced Dinklage would be able to do the real Tyrion and still make us love him and dislike his actions. But no, instead we have Tyrion who makes constantly cock jokes (who the hell invented the cock merchant?) and who uses his brawls instead of his brain :bang: (yeah, let's hit the slaver)

totally agree Dinklage level is much higher than cock merchant jokes, the same is valid for the average audience....

bad pussy and cocks

Archived