Rant and Rave without Repercussions - Includes Season 6 Spoilers Part 2

WolfQueenArya

How can Roose not know?? What did he think Sansa was doing locked all day in her room, sewing? Sansa also had to hide when she lit the candle, why would she do that if she was supposedly having such a great time? Can Ramsay really give that many orders behind Roose's back?

Honestly, I'm so glad I'm not watching this season.

1 minute ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

How can Roose not know?? What did he think Sansa was doing locked all day in her room, sewing? Sansa also had to hide when she lit the candle, why would she do that if she was supposedly having such a great time?

Honestly, I'm so glad I'm not watching this season.

So many conflicting excuses being made by the actors and writers pertaining to Sansa's storyline with Ramsay. All this bullshit nonesense just to get her raped by him. Scrapped everything else.

Aemon knows about Dany and dragons in Mereen at CB from a raven. Every Dick and Tom knows Bran and Rickon are alive. LF knows Lyanna wasn't just kidnapped and raped by Rhaegar. But hey father Roose doesn't know Ramsay raped his bride several times right under his nose :blink: It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's worse than LF not knowing about Ramsay being a torturer and hunting girls with dogs in his spare time, while LF is established as being a man who knows his client's tastes and usually caters to them.

Sheesh. I wasn't going to watch S6, believing it would go bad and worse... but they just get more moronic with every new step.

6 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

So many conflicting excuses being made by the actors and writers pertaining to Sansa's storyline with Ramsay. All this bullshit nonesense just to get her raped by him. Scrapped everything else.

They don't even try to hide it anymore. So many stupid plot-points, I can't even.

I guess the excuse is that Roose is really that stupid. 

Just now, Alayne's Shadow. said:

They don't even try to hide it anymore. so many stupid plot-points, I can't even.

It was an unnecessary fiasco that has caused themselves and their work to reap the scorn for it. It was a mistake for them to go that route but now it seems like they are doubling down on it.

1 minute ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

Ok never mind Aidan Gillen topped it. Apparently, LF is "driven by understandable motivations. rejection, being born into terrible circumstances" Oh good grief

We can imagine what it's like for him as a boy... Could this be any more stoopid... not for lack of trying.

Just now, sweetsunray said:

I know people tend to consider Lost as an example of how a series can become problematic... But hey, I'd take the S6 finale of Lost over this BS that Roose didn't know.

Roose really did not care, get and heir and a spare and she may as well die of effects of childbirth ........ He even told LF that it did not matter if she was a virgin so long as it was her and she brought her name.

2 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

Ok never mind Aidan Gillen topped it. Apparently, LF is "driven by understandable motivations. rejection, being born into terrible circumstances" Oh good grief

Oh for god's sake -____-

6 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

It was an unnecessary fiasco that has caused themselves and their work to reap the scorn for it. It was a mistake for them to go that route but now it seems like they are doubling down on it.

Oh yes, the entire northern storyline centers on Fansa's body parts now. Women on top!

5 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

Roose really did not care, get and heir and a spare and she may as well die of effects of childbirth ........ He even told LF that it did not matter if she was a virgin so long as it was her and she brought her name.

That was last season. We know characters get reset every season. This season Roose cares about Sansa.

Just now, A Ghost of Someone said:

Exactly. Roose didn't care last season, hardly cared a season before except for 'how it looks' when Theon was tortured. And in the books he is very much aware why he leaves Ramsay with 600 guys up North while he's down in the RL, about who burned WF, and says Ramsay's blood would kill the leeches - there's that much poison in it.

Archived