21. Arrow  S4
  22. Agent Carter  S2
  23. Gotham  S2
  24. Supergirl  S1
  25. The Flash  S2
  26. Legends of Tomorrow  S1
  27. The Shannara Chronicles  S1
  28. Heroes Reborn

Looking at my list, I would like not to go over 30 shows by the end of this year. 

On 7/7/2016 at 5:48 PM, Risto said:

You are what you watch :D

But I do admit people on forum influence sometimes what I will watch... I will forever be thankful for forum guys making me watch Sense8, and all the lovely The Good Wife/The Big Bang Theory talk.

The production value on Sense8 was through the roof--a very technically impressive show. It got a little bogged down in some of the character drama for me, but the ending was great. I read somewhere though that S2 won't show up until 2017. :/

19 hours ago, Corvinus said:
  1. 27. The Shannara Chronicles  S1
    28. Heroes Reborn

Good God, there was something worse than the Shannara Chronicles... And you actually watched it :o Good heavens, I feel for you.

19 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Looking at my list, I would like not to go over 30 shows by the end of this year. 

Since we have another season of the Last Kingdom to look forward to and you haven't added the outstanding Peaky Blinders to this list of yours, it would truly surprise me if you were able not to go over 30 shows this year :P 

1 minute ago, Veltigar said:

Good God, there was something worse than the Shannara Chronicles... And you actually watched it :o Good heavens, I feel for you.

Since we have another season of the Last Kingdom to look forward to and you haven't added the outstanding Peaky Blinders to this list of yours, it would truly surprise me if you were able not to go over 30 shows this year :P 

I thought I read somewhere that Season 2 wouldn't be until next year now? Or maybe that was just the implication from the news about Netflix picking it up

Just now, HelenaExMachina said:

I thought I read somewhere that Season 2 wouldn't be until next year now? Or maybe that was just the implication from the news about Netflix picking it up

Now that you mention it, I remember the Netflix news. I guess more money always comes with a price attached to it. Still, I'll happily wait for it. 

1 hour ago, Veltigar said:

Yes, and only because Shannara at least had a linear plot that was easy to follow. Heroes Reborn failed at that, too, on top of everything else. The show had enough loyalty points with me thanks to the original seasons, so I was able to watch the whole turd of a show. :P

1 hour ago, Veltigar said:

Sorry to disappoint you Veltigar, but I have no intention of watching PB. Crime stories/families is not my thing. Never watched the Sopranos either. Unless I misunderstood the short synopsis I read about PB.

Edit: Oh, thanks for reminding me about The Last Kingdom. Definitely going over 30 then. There is still Mr. Robot season 2, and a new series starting on Netflix, Stranger Things which I am interested in.

8 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Yes, and only because Shannara at least had a linear plot that was easy to follow. Heroes Reborn failed at that, too, on top of everything else. The show had enough loyalty points with me thanks to the original seasons, so I was able to watch the whole turd of a show. :P

Sorry to disappoint you Veltigar, but I have no intention of watching PB. Crime stories/families is not my thing. Never watched the Sopranos either. Unless I misunderstood the short synopsis I read about PB.

Edit: Oh, thanks for reminding me about The Last Kingdom. Definitely going over 30 then. There is still Mr. Robot season 2, and a new series starting on Netflix, Stranger Things which I am interested in.

Peaky Blinders is about a Birmingham family/gang yes, you seem to have understood the synopsis :) 

And I did a quick google afree what I posted last night and found this which says The Last Kingdom is 2017. There is hope yet for you :P 

1. The Americans Season 4
  2. Daredevil Season 2
  3. The Night Manager
  4. Game of Thrones Season 6
  5. Outlander Season 2
  6. Marco Polo Season 2
  7. The Expanse Season 1
  8. Sherlock: The Abominable Bride
  9. House of Cards Season 4
  10. War and Peace
  11. The Big Bang Theory Season 9
  12. The Good Wife Season 7
  13. Agent Carter Season 2
  14. Orphan Black Season 4
  15. Limitless Season 1
  16. Code Black Season 1
  17. Lucifer Season 1
  18. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Season 3
  19. Vikings Season 4
  20. Grey's anatomy Season 12
  21. Quantico Season 1
  22. Scorpion Season 2
  23. Scandal Season 5
  24. Arrow Season 4
  25. The Flash Season 2
  26. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1
  27. The Shannara Chronicles - Hasta la Vista...

8 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Edit: Oh, thanks for reminding me about The Last Kingdom. Definitely going over 30 then.

I will also be above 30 this year... The fall will bring Luke Cage, then there is Homeland, Orange is the New Black and I may be forgetting something... 

10 hours ago, PetyrPunkinhead said:

The production value on Sense8 was through the roof--a very technically impressive show. It got a little bogged down in some of the character drama for me, but the ending was great. I read somewhere though that S2 won't show up until 2017. :/

Yeah... The first full Sense8 interaction with Nomi, Will, Capheus was amazingly choreographed... It was just "survive until 4th" :)

11 hours ago, Corvinus said:

You are missing some prime Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy my friend. They are brilliant in it. It's definitely a crime story, but the setting is sufficiently different that it makes for some unique viewing :) 

How strange you mention the Sopranos, I have just started watching that last week. Are you a psychic by any chance? ;-) 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

And I did a quick google afree what I posted last night and found this which says The Last Kingdom is 2017. There is hope yet for you :P 

Ah well, if it's as good as the first season I'm willing to wait. I still wake-up sometimes screaming 'no mercy' that's how awesome that show is :D 

39 minutes ago, Veltigar said:

You are missing some prime Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy my friend. They are brilliant in it. It's definitely a crime story, but the setting is sufficiently different that it makes for some unique viewing :) 

How strange you mention the Sopranos, I have just started watching that last week. Are you a psychic by any chance? ;-) 

Ah well, if it's as good as the first season I'm willing to wait. I still wake-up sometimes screaming 'no mercy' that's how awesome that show is :D 

Yeah it was very good. I just hope the added budget from Netflix jumping aboard doesn't make the show focus too much on fancy effects and stuff at the expense of the rest of the show. I am optimistic however :) 

3 hours ago, Risto said:

I will also be above 30 this year... The fall will bring Luke Cage, then there is Homeland, Orange is the New Black and I may be forgetting something... 

I believe Homeland will also be only in 2017. But, yes Luke Cage, forgot about that one, too.

Haven't updated my list in a while...realized that I should probably split my list up between dramas and comedies. I tend to instinctively rank dramas higher which led to some shows I really loved getting shoved way down the list. So here goes (hope I'm not forgetting anything):

Dramas:

1. Better Call Saul

2. Black Sails

3. Game of Thrones

4. Orange is the New Black

5. The Path

6. Peaky Blinders

7. Orphan Black

8. Hap and Leonard

9. The Hollow Crown

10. House of Cards

11. The Expanse

12. The Magicians

13. Vinyl

14. Vikings

Comedies:

1. Baskets

2. Broad City

3. Lady Dynamite

4. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

5. Silicon Valley

6. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

7. Veep

8. Archer

9. Animals

10. Girls

11. Togetherness

12. Inside Amy Schumer

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yeah it was very good. I just hope the added budget from Netflix jumping aboard doesn't make the show focus too much on fancy effects and stuff at the expense of the rest of the show. I am optimistic however :) 

Me too. I hope they'll get about an extra episode worth of runtime. For the rest some more money for CGI, props, extras and aerial shots can never be bad :) 

1. The Americans Season 4
  2. Daredevil Season 2
  3. The Night Manager
  4. Game of Thrones Season 6
  5. Orange is the New Black Season 4
  6. Outlander Season 2
  7. Marco Polo Season 2
  8. The Expanse Season 1
  9. Sherlock: The Abominable Bride
  10. House of Cards Season 4
  11. War and Peace
  12. The Big Bang Theory Season 9
  13. The Good Wife Season 7
  14. Agent Carter Season 2
  15. Orphan Black Season 4
  16. Limitless Season 1
  17. Code Black Season 1
  18. Lucifer Season 1
  19. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Season 3
  20. Vikings Season 4
  21. Grey's anatomy Season 12
  22. Quantico Season 1
  23. Scorpion Season 2
  24. Scandal Season 5
  25. Arrow Season 4
  26. The Flash Season 2
  27. DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 1
  28. The Shannara Chronicles Season 1

The latest edit was rather a surprising. OITNB was always a good show, but this year, it really wonderfully juggled with unparalleled amount of characters and different POVs. It went when no one went before (as it very interestingly debated the rape) and the last two episodes were truly both heart-breaking and exciting. Can't say I loved all the backstories, but overall, it was a great season. I feel as if OITNB was sent to teach many, many others how to do certain things... 

Update:

1. Black Sails  S3
  2. Daredevil  S2
  3. Penny Dreadful  S3
  4. The Expanse  S1
  5. Star Wars Rebels  S2
  6. Limitless  S1
  7. Outlander  S2
  8. Stranger Things  S1
  9. Marco Polo  S2
  10. House of Cards  S4
  11. Grimm  S5
  12. Game of Thrones  S6
  13. The Blacklist  S3
  14. Sherlock: The Abominable Bride
  15. The Walking Dead  S6
  16. Vikings  S3
  17. Brooklyn 99  S3
  18. Elementary  S4
  19. Agents of SHIELD  S3
  20. The Big Bang Theory  S9
  21. Once Upon A Time  S5
  22. Arrow  S4
  23. Agent Carter  S2
  24. Gotham  S2
  25. Supergirl  S1
  26. The Flash  S2
  27. Legends of Tomorrow  S1
  28. The Shannara Chronicles  S1
  29. Heroes Reborn

With Mr. Robot having started last week, too, and deciding to watch Killjoys, there goes my limit of 30 shows. :P

1.       Line of duty season 3

2.       Better Call saul Season 2

3.       The americans season 3

4.       Person of interest season 5

5.       Daredevil season 2

6.       Black Sails season 3

7.       Mr Robot season 2

8.       Sunny in phili season season 11

9.       Preacher season 1

10.   star wars rebels season 2

11.   The expanse season 1

12.   Archer season 7

13.   The night manager

14.   Flash Season 2

15.   Vikings season 4

THought I'd join in now that there's a break in most schedules giving me time to catch up on shows I've missed.

1) Penny Dreadful Season 3 

2) Stranger Things 

3) Peaky Blinders Season 3 (+1)

4) Orphan Black Season 4 (+1)

5) Orange is the New Black Season 4 (-2)

6) iZombie S2 

7) Daredevil Season 2

8) War and Peace

9) BBC's Undercover 

10) House of Cards Season 4

11) Love (Netflix Original Comedy)

12) Vikings Season 4a 

13) OUAT  

updated to add Stranger Things and tweak the top spots a little after some rewatching. OitNB dropped two places because while it was a very good season, it wasn't as consistent as some of the shows I've placed above it, at least for me. 

Eta: just learned that iZombie season 2 aired this year so I'm adding that

Still to come this year Outlander S2, Luke Cage, Vikings 4b and anything that catches my interest

Better Call Saul S2

Gomorrah S2 (seriously everyone needs to watch this show!!)

The Night Manager

The Americans S4

Bloodline S2

Black Sails S3

Making a Murderer

Stranger Things

Peaky Blinders S3

Where it turns fairly shit..

Game of Thrones S6

Rebellion

The Walking Dead S6

House of Cards S4

Vikings S4

I'm sure i'm forgetting a few...

On the fence: Mr Robot S2

Still to watch: Daredevil S2. OJ Simpson Netflix show & ESPN doc Fear the Walking Dead S2 (if I get bed ridden with pneumonia maybe)

Must Watch: Narcos S2, Jadotville, Rectify S4, Fargo S3, Fortitude S2

• 3 weeks later...

Some updates:

Comedies/Half Hour Shows

1. Star Wars Rebels S2

2. New Girl – S5

3. Last Man On Earth – S2

4. Fuck, That’s Delicious – S1

5. Brooklyn Nine-Nine – S3

6. Love –S1

7. Modern Family – S7

8. Huangs World – S1