[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

31 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

All I know is the potato head is definitely getting a SUPER DRAMATIC death scene, where we will be directly to feel sorry and moved by his death.  The number of reaction shots will be a key to just how stupid his death ends up being.

Just feed him to Ghost.

3 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Boss Ass Bitch mighta forgotten that when they gave her the lobotomy after season 4.  

The actor who plays her sure seems to have forgotten it. Then again, she forgot LF killed Ned, too. He is so awesome.

12 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

PRE-RANT:

Assuming the Rickon spoiler is true, he will show up in ep. 3 with Osha, Osha will get a lot of great screen time and we will hear the Stark music, the audience will feel hopeful that some of the Starks will be reunited...and then...dead.  

Next, we're supposed to be uplifted when Jon the zombie kills Ramsay and the two Starks with the least close relationship will be reunited thanks to Littlefinger, Savior of Winterfell.

Also, we may have one more two direwolf casualties.

So, we got death, more death, cruelty, hopelessness and revenge as a stand in for hope.  

Thanks Dan and Dave.  

Typical emotional manipulation right before the shocking! death. It's happened so many times before. Jon, Barristan, Myrcella, Shrieen, Doran, Robb & Talisa etc.

For a show that prides itself on being unpredictable, its actually one of the most predictable shows on tv.

8 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Brute isn't a Boss Ass Bitch. She grovels to Boss Ass Bitch.

Boss Ass Bitch knows personally that Sandor protected and saved her repeatedly.

Exhibit A (and there are a dozen more)

You are making me cry! :crying: 

The whole fight between the Hound and Brienne was really one of the most stupid things they did. Sandor is the one who is connected directly to the Stark sisters. Brienne is not connected to them: she is connected directly to their mother. 

But yeah LSH and Fansa might be interchangeable because apparently B.A.B. is also going completely REVENGE on the enemies of her family (before this she had of course to experience the events in Winterhell)

3 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

They are not going to put Boss Ass Bitch with Larry. Her beloved Brute is going to make people listen to her or else they will get smashed, because, empowerment. Then she will send her off on some errand to prove she's the boss of her, because, empowerment.

We would think but I do not trust the showrunners with anything involving Sansa.

Maybe boss.ass.bitch sends her to go find Arya?  But poor Bri loses her Stark GPS and gets stuck in the Riverlands?  Probably not though, they probably won't ever discuss Arya or the Hound.  I'd love to see how Bri would explain that she drew first and threw down on Sandor Clegane after he told her was protecting her sister.  That would be some high comedy dialogue there.  Or boss.ass.bitch asks her why she never bothered to speak to her at Joff's wedding....to make clear I'm not a Lannister lackey...reasons reasons.

21 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

You are making me cry! :crying: 

The whole fight between the Hound and Brienne was really one of the most stupid things they did. Sandor is the one who is connected directly to the Stark sisters. Brienne is not connected to them: she is connected directly to their mother. 

But yeah LSH and Fansa might be interchangeable because apparently B.A.B. is also going completely REVENGE on the enemies of her family (before this she had of course to experience the events in Winterhell)

And Brienne is connected to Jaime, not Sansa. She's finding Sansa for Catelyn and for Jaime. She says so in the show, in Oathkeeper. And she says so in the books:

"I have to find the girl. I have to find his honor."

And all of this, too.

Turner keeps saying she's her BFF forever and will always be true to her no matter what. But that's bullshit.

In the books, when it came to killing Jaime or dying, BRIENNE CHOSE TO DIE.

When it came to protecting Sansa or killing Stannis, BRIENNE CHOSE TO KILL STANNIS.

Now contrast that with Sandor. Show and books, he put Sansa first. Always. He said so.

When it comes to protecting the king or Sansa, I WILL CHOOSE YOU, HE TOLD HER. AND HE DID.

He told her he would commit treason for her. While looking at her like this. This is their story.

17 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

And Brienne is connected to Jaime, not Sansa. She's finding Sansa for Catelyn and for Jaime. She says so in the show, in Oathkeeper. And she says so in the books:

"I have to find the girl. I have to find his honor."

And all of this, too.

Turner keeps saying she's her BFF forever and will always be true to her no matter what. But that's bullshit.

In the books, when it came to killing Jaime or dying, BRIENNE CHOSE TO DIE.

When it came to protecting Sansa or killing Stannis, BRIENNE CHOSE TO KILL STANNIS.

Now contrast that with Sandor. Show and books, he put Sansa first. Always. He said so.

When it comes to protecting the king or Sansa, I WILL CHOOSE YOU, HE TOLD HER. AND HE DID.

He told her he would commit treason for her. While looking at her like this. This is their story.

And now you are making me even more cry :crying: with all those things which could have been. 

I hate Larry for his fuck blabla. It is us (he and Carol) against the world. Why is he saying this to her? :crying:

19 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Maybe boss.ass.bitch sends her to go find Arya?  But poor Bri loses her Stark GPS and gets stuck in the Riverlands?  Probably not though, they probably won't ever discuss Arya or the Hound.  I'd love to see how Bri would explain that she drew first and threw down on Sandor Clegane after he told her was protecting her sister.  That would be some high comedy dialogue there.  Or boss.ass.bitch asks her why she never bothered to speak to her at Joff's wedding....to make clear I'm not a Lannister lackey...reasons reasons.

They will just hand wave the whole thing.

I am thinking she sends her to the Blackfish, because she ends up in Riverrun. I think by episode 5 she leaves her, and the scene with Jaime may be in episode 7. So she smashes some people into listening to her, then leaves for Riverrun. Then storms off. And I can't imagine they will not have a rematch with Sandor, or at least some sort of scene. And I think he will be back by episode 5, too. 

3 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

And now you are making me even more cry :crying: with all those things which could have been. 

I hate Larry for his fuck blabla. It is us (he and Carol) against the world. Why is he saying this to her? :crying:

I actually had a good laugh on tumblr because some J/B fans, in rather tongue-in-cheek manner, deduced this:

Fuck everyone who isn't us--> Brienne isn't "us"-->fuck Brienne.  

Foreshadowing !!

13 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

Oh, and the scene with the Elder Brother, she's going on and on about everything, and every other word is Jaime. She's completely focused on him, the same way Sansa is focused on Sandor. To pretend that Sansa and Brienne are focused on each other is bullshit. What brings their stories together in the books is about their entire stories to date. What brings their stories together in the show is cutting their own stories, and replacing them with rape and revenge.

And that's not a story. This is like Short Attention Span Theater. The only thing that matters just happened and for no reason.

12 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

They will just hand wave the whole thing.

I am thinking she sends her to the Blackfish, because she ends up in Riverrun. I think by episode 5 she leaves her, and the scene with Jaime may be in episode 7. So she smashes some people into listening to her, then leaves for Riverrun. Then storms off. And I can't imagine they will not have a rematch with Sandor, or at least some sort of scene. And I think he will be back by episode 5, too. 

Yeah, I'm starting to guess Brienne will leave for Riverrun by Episode 4. Since the Sansa/Arya connection seems to be important in the show, as they brought each other up a few times, I'm thinking Sansa sends Brienne to find Arya and lift the siege of Riverrun, since she's sworn to her. Since other people will apparently swear to Sansa, according to Sophie, I'm betting she'll be with Davos at this point.  

I think we'll have a bigger idea on what they'll do with Sansa/Sandor based on the next episode. If Sansa doesn't react to Brienne talking about Sandor/He's never brought up at all, that'll be weird. 

9 minutes ago, HairGrowsBack said:

I actually had a good laugh on tumblr because some J/B fans, in rather tongue-in-cheek manner, deduced this:

Fuck everyone who isn't us--> Brienne isn't "us"-->fuck Brienne.  

Foreshadowing !!

LMAO. Haha. Let's hope this is true.

24 minutes ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

Yeah, I'm starting to guess Brienne will leave for Riverrun by Episode 4. Since the Sansa/Arya connection seems to be important in the show, since they brought each other up a few times, I'm thinking Sansa sends Brienne to find Arya and lift the siege of Riverrun, since she's sworn to her. Since other people will apparently swear to Sansa, according to Sophie, I'm betting she'll be with Davos at this point.  

I really don't think Davos and others are going to "swear to" Sansa. Everyone knows Bran and Rickon are alive, and Jon doesn't have the baggage Sansa has (currently, she's Sansa Bolton). I know there's a faction that's dying to see a tiara on her head, but I don't see it, even on the show. But definitely not in the books, she wasn't even a main character, so someone else was going to be heir to Winterfell. And I think still is. And I think that's Bran.

24 minutes ago, Alayne's Shadow. said:

I think we'll have a bigger idea on what they'll do with Sansa/Sandor based on the next episode. If Sansa doesn't react to Brienne talking about Sandor/He's never brought up at all, that'll be weird. 

If she doesn't react, I don't think that's definitive, either. They like pulling things out of a hat.

2 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I really don't think Davos and others are going to "swear to" Sansa. Everyone knows Bran and Rickon are alive, and Jon doesn't have the baggage Sansa has (currently, she's Sansa Bolton). I know there's a faction that's dying to see a tiara on her head, but I don't see it, even on the show. But definitely not in the books, she wasn't even a main character, so someone else was going to be heir to Winterfell. And I think still is. And I think that's Bran.

I don't think swearing necessarily means she'll be Queen. It might just a partnership. She'll form a group of close allies, according to the plot, which I'm guessing will consist of Northern Lords/Davos. I'm actually betting she'll reunite the North to Jon's cause or her own, especially after Rickon's captured. That might be more in line with what the plot demands of her. I have a hard time believing they'll make her Queen on the show. They dislike the character. 

Not that it matters, but other than her increasing stupidity, why would Sansa send Bri to RR?

Does she think she's such a hulking brute that she will somehow singlehandedly lift the siege?  Is she being sent to talk to Jamie out of the siege?  That would still be sort of strange what with Sansa only just having found someone who can fight and presumably protect her.  And it would seem based on the show timing that Bri is out of the North well before the battle of the bastards...

Just now, Alayne's Shadow. said:

I don't think swearing necessarily means she'll be Queen. It might just a partnership. She'll form a group of close allies, according to the plot, which I'm guessing will consist of Northern Lords/Davos. I'm actually betting she'll reunite the North to Jon's cause or her own, especially after Rickon's captured. That might be more in line with what the plot demands of her. I have a hard time believing they'll make her Queen on the show. They dislike the character. 

That's true, they dislike her. A lot. I don't even see her forming a group of close allies, but being part of that group. You can't go by what Sophie Turner says. Who would they listen to more, Davos or Sansa Bolton. I'm picking Davos. And at some point she's involved with LF again.

5 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Not that it matters, but other than her increasing stupidity, why would Sansa send Bri to RR?

Does she think she's such a hulking brute that she will somehow singlehandedly lift the siege?  Is she being sent to talk to Jamie out of the siege?  That would still be sort of strange what with Sansa only just having found someone who can fight and presumably protect her.  And it would seem based on the show timing that Bri is out of the North well before the battle of the bastards...

None of this makes a lick of sense. Jaime is rumored to be in RR to enlist the Freys to help Cersei with the Faith. So I guess Brienne could be sent to RR to enlist the Tullys to help in the North. Which makes no sense, since there's like, a seige and all. I have no idea, I just think it's odd that she goes to RR, and now that Boss Ass Bitch's wish is her command, she must have been sent there.

Archived