[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

11 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

NOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viserys had his top strands tied back. No man bun.

That is a really good style. Kit would look nice in it. It would also have the added benefit of mirroring Ned.

Also, helmets, people. They are kind of important in battle.

1 minute ago, ArabellaVidal said:

That is a really good style. Kit would look nice in it. It would also have the added benefit of mirroring Ned.

Also, helmets, people. They are kind of important in battle.

Yeah, that would have been much better.

20 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Ned never wore a man bun.

Top strands were tied back.

Seems to me that "man bun" is pretty flexible.  

http://orzzzz.com/top-10-celebrities-who-rock-the-man-bun-trend.html/3

Some of these are ponytails, some are buns, some full head of hair, some half.  The leaked photo looked like half head, but maybe it's full - I can't really tell.  Not important though - it was just a joke.

BTW the sole reason that Mel trimmed his beard and cut a bit of his locks was so that when he was seen by people in public locations they'd go, "hmmm, there's a few cm off his locks, and his beard is bit different. He really must be dead now."

3 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

Rumor has it that when Ramsay is killed, he'll be fed to the dogs. How does that work? Who is going to whistle?

Get ready to gif up those matching scenes, tumblr. Because heaven knows, matching scenes = meaningful.

After purposefully not having the Stark children (save Bran) warg at all, Ramsay-sue will warg into the dogs to live a fulfilling second life of yet more murder.

20 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

BTW the sole reason that Mel trimmed his beard and cut a bit of his locks was so that when he was seen by people in public locations they'd go, "hmmm, there's a few cm off his locks, and his beard is bit different. He really must be dead now."

The whole affair was so ridiculous. Don't you have better things to do, like tell an actual story ? This show, I swear...

19 minutes ago, sweetsunray said:

Barbers shocked! Red Woman discovers one weird trick that maesters don't want you to know!

Red Woman "I used to only use expensive King's Blood and didn't get the results I wanted, but then I discovered the power of hair!"

1 minute ago, Sir Loin Steak said:

Barbers shocked! Red Woman discovers one weird trick that maesters don't want you to know!

Red Woman "I used to only use expensive King's Blood and didn't get the results I wanted, but then I discovered the power of hair!"

:lmao:

13 minutes ago, Sir Loin Steak said:

LOL.  Good one.  

46 minutes ago, Sir Loin Steak said:

I can see the logic in this. Bran, Bloodraven, Thorne and Davos all look like they recently had a trim.

Mel has been busy opening the new Meltique Salon and that is why she couldn't get her bloodmagic to work. She has been too busy with hair-do's.

And Jon's man-bun is a hair-don't.

1 minute ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I can see the logic in this. Bran, Bloodraven, Thorne and Davos all look like they recently had a trim.

Mel has been busy opening the new Meltique Salon and that is why she couldn't get her bloodmagic to work. She has been too busy with hair-do's.

She also rediscovered her own hair-dye. Hey, she's an AWESOME cosmetologist, 'cos no one can tell she's 500 years old, right?

(Has Mel been working on Cersei too? So fetching in her little bob there!)

2 minutes ago, LadySoftheart said:

She also rediscovered her own hair-dye. Hey, she's an AWESOME cosmetologist, 'cos no one can tell she's 500 years old, right?

Hahahaha! Perfect.

2 minutes ago, LadySoftheart said:

The most enjoyable criticism I've read about Mel (in the books) is that she can't be much of a sorceress if she can't get Stannis' hair to grow back.

17 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

Hodor thought. Possibly injured whilst trying to protect Lyanna during the abduction. Knights horses are trained to kick and bite maybe he struggled with them and was accidentally or intentionally injured, trying to prevent the abduction.

Are you suggesting that H+L=J?  Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

7 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Oh noes!!! Remember those rumors of Jaime being  "melted"? Maybe it was a typo, and he gets Melled?

Archived