TTTNE CDLXIV - You can't take the sky from me

ab aeterno

16 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I broke a rib and sprained my wrist, but I'm healing well, after all, the dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider unnatural.

I wonder how badly hurt you'd have to be to pass up a SW reference ;) Get well soon.

ETA: Btw, I started The Wire :wub:

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I wonder how badly hurt you'd have to be to pass up a SW reference ;) Get well soon.

ETA: Btw, I started The Wire :wub:

I will never pass up the chance for a SW reference and so shall it be with you.....

I just had to reboot the freezer. Wasn't working, but turning it off then on again fixed it. A glitch with the temperature sensor, I guess? Hopefully a one-off, it will be problematic if it starts failing to notice it's no longer cold on a regular basis.

On 10. 6. 2016 at 11:24 AM, RhaeBee said:

These count as nitpicks? Well, it really doesn't matter, whatever they count as I thought the show sucked. But each to their own, and I have a tendency to have the unpopular opinion regarding movies and shows anyways. cough madmax cough 

Makes two of us. :P Actually I tend to have the unpopular opinion about a plenty of things.

On 10. 6. 2016 at 11:46 AM, theAlbanianGoat said:

I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I'm going to a BBQ hosted by our very own Pebble tomorrow. There will be a few of the UK BWB folks there and we'll have some board games, werewolf, good food and good company to enjoy. I'm hoping for good weather to go with it but the forecast is not looking so hot right now...

4 hours ago, The Shamrock that hides said:

i'm so gonna hug MG soon.  reall soon   withing the hour and meet his lady friend.

Just remember Helena  you blew me out.   :P    *jumps off cliff*

Have fun, both! And greet everybody. :)

What did poor Helena to? :(

On 10. 6. 2016 at 6:01 PM, First of My Name said:

Yes, it looks like I might've found one.

Good luck with it! :) Keep us posted if you get it.

Bear! Since when do we assign our own teams to root for? Pfffft. :commie: And you did not even choose the obviously winning POLSKA!

On ‎11‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 3:04 PM, Lord Sidious said:

I'm not very good with quoting the rebel scum.....

You'll have to work on that, like 65% of SW quotes are from the light side.

22 hours ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

It's not particularly fun or interesting, I'd just have to deliver mail, but money is money I guess.

2 hours ago, Gryka zwyczajna said:

Makes two of us. :P Actually I tend to have the unpopular opinion about a plenty of things.

Have fun, both! And greet everybody. :)

What did poor Helena to? :(

Bear! Since when do we assign our own teams to root for? Pfffft. :commie: And you did not even choose the obviously winning POLSKA!

I turned down an invitation from Pebs :( Which I was very sorry to do as it meant a lot that she asked.

In other, semi related news, this wedding is in full swing and they've been drinking double vodkas since 12.30 and have now started on cocktails and shots. Send help, and if you don't hear from me, carve some quote from a fantasy book on my headstone. Thanks.

*crawls back to the bar and plasters on smile*

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Nothing worth quoting is from the light side, search your feelings,you will know it to be true.

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

It's a particularly fun or innteresting, I'd just have to deliver mail, but money is money I guess.

Well, it is something!

12 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I turned down an invitation from Pebs :( Which I was very sorry to do as it meant a lot that she asked.

Aw, you missed an opportuinty to earn your badge! :P But I am sure there will be other opportunities.

21 hours ago, First of My Name said:

It's a particularly fun or innteresting, I'd just have to deliver mail, but money is money I guess.

How demeaning, for someone of your talents.

Watching back, some episodes are better than I remembered and some are worse. It's quite funny. 

Spoiler

I keep wondering if it would have better or worse if they set that bloody fence on fire... Maybe it would have won them some extra time. Or maybe not... But the Pirates of the Caribbean Wights are still fucking my brain. Who even came up with this...? And the Aragorn sword stuff too... On a second thought, I'm still not a huge fan of this scene. 

35 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

That's awful.

I guess your talents would be :blush:, you'll have to help me out here.....

:devil: 

Damn, I was hoping you could tell me. Does loving fictional stories to the point where they interest me more than reality count as a talent?

15 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

:devil: 

Damn, I was hoping you could tell me. Does loving fictional stories to the point where they interest me more than reality count as a talent?

I can only foresee most things, not everything, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten thrown down a reactor core.

Sadly, no I don't think it counts, neither does a huge love of hop hops :(.

#rewatchwithrhae 

#sorryaboutthespam

Spoiler

Oh but this is beautiful. Up there on the top ten best things about GoT. The satisfaction is real. Because you are bound to be rewarded somehow for still watching after all the characters you loved died. You get to see Stannis's demise...! Nothing since Hermione punching Malfoy has been so sweet. May the High Sparrow meet a similarly satisfying end. :cheers: 

11 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Sadly, no I don't think it counts, neither does a huge love of hop hops :(.

Hop Hopps!

11 hours ago, RhaeBee said:

Nothing since Hermione punching Malfoy The Lies of Locke Lamora has been so sweet.

Fixed that for you. :cool4:

Archived