[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

10 minutes ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

Are we sure Arya is returning to Westeros this season?  I feel her story is done this year.;

Frey pie.

Which is deserved after how they mucked up her story and made the character make stupid decisions.

From Turner's list the one with Arya crossing three names of her list was true right? Those are Cersei, the Mountain & Walder (and it originally included Thoros, Mel and Beric) 

So that means probably Walder is going to die (killed by Arya?) and Cersei & The Mountain (wildfire?)

9 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

So that means probably Walder is going to die (killed by Arya?) and Cersei & The Mountain (wildfire?)

Not going to try to make sense of the article... But rumor has it Arya will kill Walder Frey and Cersei survives. No mention of the Mountain, other than he's there to kill the Shame Nun.

17 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

I thought she was going to kill Walder?

I don't see how.  She's on the opposite side of the world.

She can't just walk in, she might be able to if the theatre troupe performs there (which is really really pulling a rabbit out of your ass scenario, I doubt they are that good to be booked a continent away, and the only theater troupe on 2 continents).

Also her main in to the troupe is dead.  No one else cares about her, (or even knows her)--why would she be asked to join them.

Oh wait, this is D & D we're talking about--of course Walder Frey will hire a Bravoosi theater troupe halfway around the world to travel to his interior mid-land castle on another continent to celebrate his victory, a troupe that Arya will have joined despite having no acting talent or inways, and pop out and kill Walder for justice's sake because REASONS.

17 minutes ago, Winter's Cold said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Trusted and verified leakers have said that she poisons Walder Frey at his celebration.

You have to be kidding me, really?  Her theater troupe (sans leading lady) is so good that it'll appear 50 gazillion miles away on another continent in time for her to get revenge on Walder?

Sure, that sounds plausible.  Much more than, hey say bringing back a certain lady who was THERE at the wedding and currently roaming the riverlands with her renegade troupe and could somewhat plausibly enter and dispense some serious bad ass justice.

That's great.

I can't wait for this magical theatre troupe to appear in Sunspear...sorry, I meant Dorne because apparently the capital city IS the country (inhabited by about 12 people).

I give up.

2 minutes ago, sonsastronk said:

She could change her face into that of his conveniently aged wife (which i bet is not coincidential.)

And it would "mirror" (aka rehash) the Trant kill last year. I hate that this  is probably right.

19 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Not going to try to make sense of the article... But rumor has it Arya will kill Walder Frey and Cersei survives. No mention of the Mountain, other than he's there to kill the Shame Nun.

Yeah, can be true. They probably do not want to lose their beloved Carol :rolleyes: I think you might be happy with one scene next week: Daario & Dany 

10 minutes ago, Chebyshov said:

And it would "mirror" (aka rehash) the Trant kill last year. I hate that this  is probably right.

But she doesn't know how to face change!  ARRRGH.  We've never seen her do it.  She has no ability to do that!

Let me guess, she magically WILL!  Because reasons!!!

And the face she'll choose to appear as at the very end will be Madden's Robb because D&D piss on anything Catelyn and also it'll be a cool BRO moment, dude you killed me and my wife and some other lady, TAKE THIS, BRO!!!!!  And the brotherhood will come in and give fist pumps and do a slow clap as the Hound takes a slow piss in the trident as a skeleton drifts down the river in the distance pursued by a direwolf that suddenly farts and trips and falls down the embankment to its death.

21 minutes ago, Mister Stoneheart said:

I don't see how.  She's on the opposite side of the world.

She can't just walk in, she might be able to if the theatre troupe performs there (which is really really pulling a rabbit out of your ass scenario, I doubt they are that good to be booked a continent away, and the only theater troupe on 2 continents).

Also her main in to the troupe is dead.  No one else cares about her, (or even knows her)--why would she be asked to join them.

Oh wait, this is D & D we're talking about--of course Walder Frey will hire a Bravoosi theater troupe halfway around the world to travel to his interior mid-land castle on another continent to celebrate his victory, a troupe that Arya will have joined despite having no acting talent or inways, and pop out and kill Walder for justice's sake because REASONS.

She booked her own ship to cross the Narrow sea, she still has her money that she snatched back. The Theatre Troupe is not going back to Westeros. It's moving on to Pentos. 

Heh! I am hoping for a scene with all the northern players and soon to be northern players

Sansa

Jon

Melisandra

Davos

Tormund

Brienne

Sandor

Pod

Littlefinger

Sweet Robyn

Royce

Thoros and Beric

Am I missing anyone?

Now THAT would be a dinner party I would like to get invited to.  Mostly cause I love uncomfortable silences

37 minutes ago, sonsastronk said:

Frey pie.

Which is deserved after how they mucked up her story and made the character make stupid decisions.

Which wont be a rushed mess at all! I guess it will be Walder dying and Arya removing a serving wench face and that is about it.

3 minutes ago, Winter's Cold said:

There were but it's probably not happening now. The finale will be too jam-packed, D&D hate direwolves, and none of the verified leakers have mentioned it.

And yet they have a full page of credits for the Wolf Unit?!    Did all those people make that awful too-small Shaggydog head, because I saw no other wolves?

Archived