TTTNE v.467 - Lets do the Spamsmoot again! [Spamsmoot 2017]

HexMachina

I have no vodka. As a good girl, I turned the heating on, had a warm lunch and then kept myself busy and warm with domestic chores. Now I am sunggling on the couch with the best intention to start reading a book and falling asleep with it.

I hope today is the day you find your flat. I won't say a perfect flat because there is no perfection, but the one good enough that you can make it *almost* perfect when you choose furniture and everything else.

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I have no vodka. As a good girl, I turned the heating on, had a warm lunch and then kept myself busy and warm with domestic chores. Now I am sunggling on the couch with the best intention to start reading a book and falling asleep with it.

I hope today is the day you find your flat. I won't say a perfect flat because there is no perfection, but the one good enough that you can make it *almost* perfect when you choose furniture and everything else.

Aww thank you :) 

As a good girl, I will go home after viewing flats because my friend cancelled, pour myself a glass of wine and go to bed early because I'm getting up at 6 tomorrow. 

Good morning! I don't like this new policy of rising early on Saturdays one bit. Although I could sleep half an hour more than on weekdays, so ... yay?

9 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Do we have the candidates yet?

I think the best idea at this point would be to declare an interegnum for a year and revisit the moot next year. Nobody is intetested in running this place. Whoever wishes a fancy title can give themselves one.

did someone say spamsmoot...

well i am ready to throw my support to an absentee blackbear...but lets see what's happenin'

i have considered seeking higher office but i will settle for captain of the spamperial quiddich team...

who is willing to buy my vote???

:smoking:

and to bucky who doesn't click on youtube links...

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Good morning! I don't like this new policy of rising early on Saturdays one bit. Although I could sleep half an hour more than on weekdays, so ... yay?

I think the best idea at this point would be to declare an interegnum for a year and revisit the moot next year. Nobody is intetested in running this place. Whoever wishes a fancy title can give themselves one.

This is basically the anarchy I proposed, so I'm on board with that. 

23 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I'd have thought you'd at least have recommended:

http://www.wikihow.com/images/9/9c/Tie-a-Noose-Step-10-Version-2.jpg

I try to be a little more subtle than that ;) 

22 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

My ex was good with those:blush:.

:leer: 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

This would be fine by me.

Archived