NFL 2017: 3000 Miles to Jaceland

Jace, Extat

36 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Kelly's MO seems to be unable to manage, unable to be managed.  But too brilliant to disregard.

He's great when he can be the dictator. He was really good as a college coach for that reason. But he doesn't collaborate that well; he either works when he's doing his thing, and hands off work to someone else to do their thing (like he did with defensive choices and Aliotti at Oregon). 

He's like the anti-Pete Carroll. But he's undeniably brilliant at play design and playcalling, and the fact that both Foles and Wentz are thriving in a system he designed speaks well to that.

3 hours ago, Kalbear said:

I find it funny to read how many play concepts are basically identical to Kelly's plans and they kept so much of that same offense in place. Kelly should never have been a coach, but should always have been a OC or something. 

I think there’s a lot of prominent coaches you say this about, chief among them being Andy Reid.

10 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Guess which QB has put up this stat line over the last three weeks:

TDs: 9
Ints: 0
Total Yards: 903

Completion Percentage: 71.4%
You'll find the answer to be rather disturbing. 

Got me.  Seems very close to Bortles, my first thought, but not quite.  (7 TD and 903 yards passing (plus 25 rushing per NFL.com)

7 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Got me.  Seems very close to Bortles, my first thought, but not quite.  (7 TD and 903 yards passing (plus 25 rushing per NFL.com)

I assumed Bortles as well. :dunno: 

11 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

*Head* *Bangs* *Desk*

I have two degrees with statistical backgrounds and I couldn't add 2+2+3.....

I'm right on the yards though, per PFR. 

12 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

*Head* *Bangs* *Desk*

I have two degrees with statistical backgrounds and I couldn't add 2+2+3.....

I'm right on the yards though, per PFR. 

I knew I recognized you from somewhere...

13 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I knew I recognized you from somewhere...

Lol, that was pretty good. And I see that the trash talk has begun early. Keep in mind, I still have to survive the night.

23 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Lol, that was pretty good. And I see that the trash talk has begun early. Keep in mind, I still have to survive the night.

Your end will be at my hands on my terms, the trials of the coming eve are of no consequence.

I'mma make you my Kylo Bitch!

8 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Your end will be at my hands on my terms, the trials of the coming eve are of no consequence.

I'mma make you my Kylo Bitch!

Funny part is I suspect Kylo wins in the end. 

15 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

No, m'fucka. I'mma be the Kylo, you're gonna be Hux

So I’m gonna be your Kylo, and then you’re going to become Kylo? Guurl, you’ve had enough.

Also, and then there were two.

:D:fencing:

19 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Oh OK I get what you mean. This whole city is going to be mess in a few weeks regardless. I’m so happy I don’t work downtown anymore.

Yeah.... I work downtown and am volunteering the week of for the SB in the skyway.

1 hour ago, aceluby said:

Yeah.... I work downtown and am volunteering the week of for the SB in the skyway.

Yikes, I wouldn’t wish that on my enemies.

25 minutes ago, Bronn Stone said:

Right if you meant yards passing rather than total yards.

Yup.

^^^^Lmao reminds me of the largest Joint I've seen, was at a Rush rock concert. It was arena seating and I remember seeing  some kind of crazy thing rolled up into the size of about a softball bat. They actually had it over one guys shoulder and the people in the aisle above were inhaling.

2112 what a show!

Here we go, it looked similar to this- https://goo.gl/images/UQoHoc

There have been reports for a while around Boston that Belichick was getting tired of Tom Brady's nutritionist and quacky lifestyle guru, Alex Guerrero. Now there's been a report in the Boston Globe that Guerrero has been banned from the sideline and team plane, and is no longer allowed to treat anyone besides Brady in his office by the Pats' locker room. There were a bunch of players who started working with Guerrero, including Gronk and Hightower. Suspicions here are that Guerrero was contradicting the team's training staff.

Things were a  little more out in the open this week because of Brady's deeply passive-aggressive response to questions about Belichick and Guerrero having friction. He basically said, "No comment, except I love and trust Alex and he's a big part of my success."

I'm linking to ESPN here because the Globe only lets you read a few articles per month for free.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21823429/new-england-patriots-strip-tom-brady-trainer-team-privileges

Tom Brady is the greatest QB in NFL history and also the Gwyneth Paltrow of the NFL.

That “nutritionist,” who isn’t actually a nutritionist or a doctor, has claimed in the past that he can cure cancer. If you look closely at he and Brady’s TB12 program, it becomes clear right away that it’s a total scam.

2 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Tom Brady is the greatest QB in NFL history and also the Gwyneth Paltrow of the NFL.

Also, in what world is Harrison Smith not a Pro Bowler? Every grading site I’ve looked at has him as either the best or second best safety in the NFL, loads of sites have him as a top candidate for Defensive Player of the Year, and it’s important to note that he’s the key player in a top 3 defense in the league. It makes no sense.

Archived