Royce vs Arryn

Frey Kings

House Royce is better suited to rule the Vale like their First men ancesters did thousands of yeare ago, I hope once the Arryns are erased from existence house Royce at least get Great house Status as protectors of the Vale. Or Yohn Royce for regent would make me happy to lol. 

5 hours ago, Floki of the Ironborn said:

I hope the Royces can get the Vale back when House Arryn dies out.

Why do they deserve to lose their inheritance?

30 minutes ago, Stormking902 said:

House Royce is better suited to rule the Vale like their First men ancesters did thousands of yeare ago, I hope once the Arryns are erased from existence house Royce at least get Great house Status as protectors of the Vale. Or Yohn Royce for regent would make me happy to lol. 

Why are they better suited? The Vale of Arryn is Andal.

49 minutes ago, Lee-Sensei said:

Why do they deserve to lose their inheritance?

Why are they better suited? The Vale of Arryn is Andal.

And so are the Royces of Runestone........... I said there ancesters were first men and they are better suited because house Arryn only has sweet Robin left and he is to weak to lead the Vale and Harry the heir isnt a true Arryn so why not have house Royce lead the Vale they have the strict noble blood needed and are very respected by there peers. 

27 minutes ago, Stormking902 said:

And so are the Royces of Runestone........... I said there ancesters were first men and they are better suited because house Arryn only has sweet Robin left and he is to weak to lead the Vale and Harry the heir isnt a true Arryn so why not have house Royce lead the Vale they have the strict noble blood needed and are very respected by there peers. 

SR is 8. Would you say that the Starks deserve to lose their seat, because only children are left?

2 hours ago, Lee-Sensei said:

SR is 8. Would you say that the Starks deserve to lose their seat, because only children are left?

Its war time a child Stark should NOT lead the North, which is why Jon will lead for Rickon if he survives which I doubt anyways. 

54 minutes ago, Impbread said:

Sweet Robin is going to be the next winged night. Why wouldn’t he be capable of ruling the Vale?

He is wracked by something like epileptic fits, seems more than a bit unhinged and is unwilling to put the needs of his house and realm over his own wants.

Wanting to marry Little Finger's bastard is a bad idea on a lot of levels.

I don't want him to die but he seems like he was a broken "man" pretty much for the first page we meet him and he only gets worse.

On 5/25/2018 at 8:56 AM, Stormking902 said:

"They have the strict noble blood needed" uh.... ???????!!!!!!!!!!!  I am hoping you mean this as an in-universe thing that the fictional characters would find this important and that it is not an argument you would make for the readers.  Giving the benefit of the doubt here, but this stood out to me.

I'd like to see Sweetrobin somehow get healed and continue the line.  I pity him.  Lysa did him a world of wrong.  I don't entirely buy the idea that Littlefinger is intentionally having him poisoned to death (and especially not that Alayne is complicit).  I also don't entirely buy that Bloodraven and/or the 3EC are causing his fits, but it would be nice if one of them were and with their death that Sweetrobin would grow to become a normal and healthy young man.  I'd prefer that he doesn't bone his cousin either way.

2 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

Not happening. Arryns have many branches.

It doesnt matter the Arryns of Gulltown have less "Arryn" blood then almost every noble house in the Vale and are so FAR away from inheriting the Vale they arnt even worth mentioning. At this moment there is Sweet Robin and Harry the heir the fact Harry is the second heir and only is related to the Arryns through the female line 3 generations back shows how screwed they are. 

Archived