MLB 2018: Bonfire of the Metropolitans

Myshkin

Oy, Braves look like the young team with zero playoff experience that they are. They said last night that Charlie Culberson has more postseason experience than anyone else on the roster. Yikes. 

Regardless I am just glad they're in the post season. Hopefully they can at least make it a series against Los Doyers and build on that experience for later. 

7 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

I kinda :wub: him.

We were out watching Florence and her Machine and caught the last 3 innings afterwards. 

My best friend and soul mate MC was awake to see it? How lovely.

If I could’ve bet half my savings that Stanton would strike out in the 7th inning with bases juiced and no outs.. I would’ve. 

And yes, the late starts on the east coast do get annoying, especially for us night-shifters. I’m always missing the end of games.

7 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

If I could’ve bet half my savings that Stanton would strike out in the 7th inning with bases juiced and no outs.. I would’ve. 

And yes, the late starts on the east coast do get annoying, especially for us night-shifters. I’m always missing the end of games.

For real....they were what 2-7 with RISP?

And so much for Happ pitching well against the Red Sox.  

Jesus Christ I fucking hate David Price.

All these fuckers had to do was give Lester a non-insulting extension offer. They could have had him holding down the second starter spot instead of that fucking useless overpaid muppet Price.

Like I said, I love me some David Price.  I like the Game 3 matchup.  I don't like the Game 4 matchup - especially because if Eovaldi comes back to bite the Yanks in the ass that's just..annoying.  Feel like this one's going 5, which means Stanton needs to wake the fuck up.  But tonight shall be known as the Return of the Kraken.

Also, Aaron Fucking Judge.  Comes back from a wrist injury and doesn't do too well with much hand-wringing, then 3 games into the playoffs - 14 PA, 7 for 12, 2 BBs, 3 HRs, 1 2B, 5 R, 2 K for a .583/.643/1.417 line that works to a 2.060 OPS.  That'll do pig.

Archived