College Football 2019: Rise and Fall of the Transfer Portal QBs

Rhom

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Ugh.  I hope this isn’t true.

Unbelievable, especially given the circumstances. Saban even admitted in a sideline interview that he originally intended to take him out for that series, but they decided at the last moment to leave him in so he could "practice the 2-minute drill."  <_< 

2 hours ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

So we're at LSU, Clemson and Ohio State all undefeated and like 13 one loss teams.

We are usually at this point near this part of the season. It will work out pretty naturally. At best only one team from the p12 will have one loss. At best only one team from the b12 will have one loss. At best only osu will be undefeated or have one loss from b10. And Clemson will likely be undefeated, but if they aren't they're probably out. 

To me the big question is whether or not the pac 12 cannibalizes or not. If they dont, the p12 winner is likely in due to Alabama's injury issues. I dont see how Oklahoma can overcome either a 1 loss Utah or a 1 loss oregon. (I happen to think Oklahoma is better than either, but resume wise I think both oregon and utah would have better wins and better losses. )

Well it has been nice winning a few games here and there but Michigan is now due for it's annual bitch slapping at the hands of big daddy Oh-o State.      Patterson crumbles at the slightest amount of pressure so I can see Young having his way with him.

Well, I suppose it was super unlikely that either Oregon or Utah got enough of a bump from a victory over the other to make it into the college football playoff, but now it's super duper unlikely unless one of the top three completely blows it next week. 

3 hours ago, Spring Bass said:

Well, I suppose it was super unlikely that either Oregon or Utah got enough of a bump from a victory over the other to make it into the college football playoff, but now it's super duper unlikely unless one of the top three completely blows it next week. 

Georgia and Alabama are the two in your way and Georgia still has to face LSU so you really need to watch the scoreboard of the Alabama-Auburn contest. It's not a gimme either as Auburn is ranked 15th. Imo Utah is not completely out of the playoffs yet.

I’m not quite believing that I’m going to type the next sentence.

Ole Miss lost because on their last TD at the end of regulation, the WR was penalized for celebrating...by pretending he was a dog peeing.

Yep.

Pushed the XP attempt back 15 yards and the kicker missed it.

5 hours ago, HokieStone said:

I’m not quite believing that I’m going to type the next sentence.

Ole Miss lost because on their last TD at the end of regulation, the WR was penalized for celebrating...by pretending he was a dog peeing.

Yep.

Pushed the XP attempt back 15 yards and the kicker missed it.

Oh I believe it. We continually find new ways to embarrass ourselves on a national stage. As soon as I saw the idiot drop to all fours, I knew what was coming next, and I knew we were toast. :bang:

Archived