Who has the weirder ships, Jon or Dany?

Alyn Oakenfist

So of all the characters in the story none are in so many ships (and especially crackships) like Jon and Dany. But which one has it worse? Jon or Dany? Personally I'd go for Jon just for the amount of disgusting incest that isn't as often in the case of Dany

Is it really incest if Jon and Arya were to become mates after becoming wolves?  I don't think so.  George Martin loves weird.  Dany and Jon have potentially weird marriage possibilities ahead.  It has started for Dany.  The Dothraki are so far away culturally from a Westerosi-Valyrian royalty as one can get.  And Hizdahr is even more an irregular match for a Targaryen princess.  

Jon cannot marry because he is sworn to the watch.  But he is an oathbreaker and may break his vows again if a woman strikes his fancy.  Connecting with Val is not at all strange though.  Jon's personality fits in socially with the Free Folk.  

I think Jon has the weirdest in a societal way, but I can't figure for the life of me why people ship Dany and Daario, I take a polyamorous Jon-Arya-Sansa over that.

7 hours ago, CamiloRP said:

I think Jon has the weirdest in a societal way, but I can't figure for the life of me why people ship Dany and Daario, I take a polyamorous Jon-Arya-Sansa over that.

Mate, Dany and Darrio is in the saner category. Wait till you see the Dany/Stannis shipping

The strangest ship I read of was one where Rhaella survives Dragonstone, and takes both Jon and Dany (who are married) as her lovers.

The oddest ships of all involve Sansa.  As well as the standard ships like Jon, Sandor, Baelish, Margaery, Daenerys, she gets shipped with Robb, Tywin, Arya, Ramsay, Cersei, Sweetrobin, Uncle Tom Cobleigh and all.

1 minute ago, SeanF said:

The oddest ships of all involve Sansa.  As well as the standard ships like Jon, Sandor, Baelish, Margaery, Daenerys, she gets shipped with Robb, Tywin, Arya, Ramsay, Cersei, Sweetrobin, Uncle Tom Cobleigh and all.

How the ever loving fuck is Jon the most normal pairing in the line up

Just now, SeanF said:
4 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

How the ever loving fuck is Jon the most normal pairing in the line up

Oh, sweet Summer child.  There are 7,000 stories dedicated to Jon/Sansa.

Oh, I know. Still it does sound better then Sansa and Sandor, Baelish, Margaery, Daenerys, Robb, Tywin, Arya or Ramsay

Just now, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Oh, I know. Still it does sound better then Sansa and Sandor, Baelish, Margaery, Daenerys, Robb, Tywin, Arya or Ramsay

It’s the romanticisation of Ramsay’s, Sandor’s and Baelish’s relationships with Sansa that’s the most creepy.

Sansa/Arya is probably the funniest.  

29 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

a sly grooming predator

* A sly grooming predator who is convinced that he had sex with both the Tully sisters, i.e. Sansa’s mother and aunt, and told her about this  ... :ack:

At least Sansa and Margaery are not related lol :drunk:

6 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Mate, Dany and Darrio is in the saner category. Wait till you see the Dany/Stannis shipping

I mean, I never ever saw that, but I still preffer it over Daario (or Euron)

12 hours ago, SeanF said:

The strangest ship I read of was one where Rhaella survives Dragonstone, and takes both Jon and Dany (who are married) as her lovers.

I mean... they're dead. Sansa may not be all that experienced but I'm sure she'd notice.

6 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I am the rightful King of Westeros!

No I am the rightful Queen of Westeros!

I am the RIGHTFUL KING!

I am the RIGHTFUL QUEEN!

You are a USURPER!

No, YOU ARE A USURPER!

Proceeds to rip each others clothes of and have mad sex.

yeah I can ship it.

7 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

"Stannis cried out in pain, as he felt his neck click.

"So, this is the sixty ninth position, Your Grace", he muttered grimly, grinding his teeth.

Archived