US Politics- Banana Republic President’s Day Sale

Fury Resurrected

1 hour ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I sincerely hope Matt Gaetz is expelled from the House.

Just a friendly reminder, on the same day that a terrorist attack on the capitol occurred, over 100 House Republicans voted to give the terrorists what they wanted.

Sergeant at Arms having to resign or be fired, and the Capitol Police chief, and some others -- do you all think their failure / refusal to do what they were supposed to do is because for four frackin' years everything in D.C., the White House, the Supreme Court, etc. have gone to hell, because of all the crazies running like slime and mold over your refrigerator after standing in flood waters?  They no longer had connection to reality themselves and had no idea there could be blow back and repercussion for their actions/nonactions?  Particularly when so many members were trying to block the election themselves?

The more hours between yesterday's horror and now, the more I feel my breath going short at the very thought of what may well have happened if They'd gotten a lot of the members in Their hands, particularly the women.

BTW, it seems the majority of the terrorists present yesterday were not in their 20's or 30's.  Evidently the average age of those (few) arrested (so far) is 40.

31 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Is this true?

27 minutes ago, Relic said:

Ironic, isnt it?

Holy shit, really?!?

These guys were totally ANTIFA! That guy who said the thing was totally right. Uh, huh. The asshole in the buffalo getup, the guy with the confederate flag (he's Canadian so you know they're going fuck him up), the guy that was looking for the john, all those people who got "Pushed in". 

Clap 'em in irons. "You're goin' away 'till you're grey", as my old pal Bufort T. Justice used to say.

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Loeffler has conceded to Warnock; rather than trying to drag things out with endless lawsuits. Mildly surprised by that, but good to hear. Hopefully Perdue follows shortly; he's down by a full 1% now, well outside the recount margin.

10 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Tucker Carlon apparently turning the deceased woman into a martyr. "Imagie it was your daughter..." I'm sure he did the same with George, Breanna et al., right?

Well, that's not surprising seeing as Tucker Clarlson is a huge piece of shit. He's exactly the kind of personality Newsmedia (Foxnews and Murdoch) have been grooming for years to incite the closet fascists. 

4 minutes ago, Fez said:

Loeffler has conceded to Warnock; rather than trying to drag things out with endless lawsuits. Mildly surprised by that, but good to hear. Hopefully Perdue follows shortly; he's down by a full 1% now, well outside the recount margin.

She seemed like she was waking up from a trance.  Mind you she's awful, I'm glad she lost, and good riddance, but I get some sense that she thought all this was a joke or dress up or something, and then $hit got real and she suddenly realized her actions might actually, you know, have impact on the real world?  

Die faster, please:

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh took a dismissive tone to those calling for an end to violence after the ugly scenes of a mob insurrection at the Capitol, comparing the rioters to the colonists who sparked the American Revolution. 

"We're supposed to be horrified by the protesters," Limbaugh said on his program on Thursday. "There's a lot of people out there calling for the end of violence ... lot of conservatives, social media, who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable regardless of the circumstances." 

Limbaugh added: "I am glad Sam Adams ... Thomas Paine ... the actual tea party guys ... the men at Lexington and Concord, didn't feel that way.”   

https://thehill.com/homenews/533236-limbaugh-dismisses-calls-to-end-violence-after-mob-hits-capitol

4 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

AOC v Cuz

AOC is a goddess.

Everytime Ted Cruz opens his mouth, someone needs to remind him of all the times he called Trump an unqualified liar diring the 2016 primaries, how offended he was that Trump insulted his wife, and when it was over, Trump made Lyin' Ted his whiny little bitch. Always and often.

Here's the thing about Ted Cruz; he's not well liked or respected by anyone on the hill. Even within his own party. I suspect he won't benefit from wing nut welfare when he leaves office. I could be wrong.

Archived