Yellowjackets (Showtime series / spoilers)

RumHam

Spoiler

Wow, I did not see that coming. Considering how few yellowjackets they have they're kinda burning through them quicker than I would have expected. 

It looks like I was on the right track and Javi was hanging out with some kinda personification of "the wilderness." 

23 minutes ago, RumHam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wow, I did not see that coming. Considering how few yellowjackets they have they're kinda burning through them quicker than I would have expected. 

It looks like I was on the right track and Javi was hanging out with some kinda personification of "the wilderness." 

Hey future man,

49 minutes ago, RumHam said:

I spoiler tagged it!

You asked for it. 

I know you did. Why can't you just wait until I can also use the spoiler tags?!?!?!?!? At least have the dignity to use spoiler tags within spoiler tags and so on asking people if they really want to know. :P

Edited by Tywin et al.

Given this thread is now almost entirely spoiler tags shall we not just change the title?

Either way at this point I’m pretty convinced of the supernatural element now. The only doubts I have is how you can interpret ‘we brought it back inside us’, as a metaphor.

I am still a little confused as the absolute lack of interest in the wellbeing of Crystal from everyone though. She can’t be imaginary as ‘what are you two doing’ was a question.

I still don’t get the spoiler tag usage. People know not to come on here if they haven’t seen the latest episode.

Anyways, I feel like that was probably the weakest episode so far this season. Crystal died sooner than anticipated. And who the fuck is sniffing a used condom like that?

42 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

I still don’t get the spoiler tag usage. People know not to come on here if they haven’t seen the latest episode.

Anyways, I feel like that was probably the weakest episode so far this season. Crystal died sooner than anticipated. And who the fuck is sniffing a used condom like that?

Well it takes real police work to recognise the texture and consistency of spunk.

Edited by Heartofice

6 hours ago, Melifeather said:

When Javi finally spoke he said "she", so I think Taissa's "alter-ego" (for lack of a better word) told him to stay away and he's been surviving by stealing the bear meat. 

Has there been an oppertuinity for Taissa's alter-ego to do that though? I had the impression she's been tied to Van at night for a while. 

26 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Has there been an oppertuinity for Taissa's alter-ego to do that though? I had the impression she's been tied to Van at night for a while. 

Taissa has been tied to Van, but there have been incidences where Van has woke up and found Taissa gone. You couldn't possibly document every single day. For example, how many episodes has Shauna been pregnant before going into labor?

9 minutes ago, Melifeather said:

Taissa has been tied to Van, but there have been incidences where Van has woke up and found Taissa gone. You couldn't possibly document every single day. For example, how many episodes has Shauna been pregnant before going into labor?

Yeah, fair enough. 

22 hours ago, Melifeather said:

The season started with Shauna 7 months pregnant and, assuming the baby is not premature, it must now be around 2 months later. The passage of time in the 1996 storyline is not hugely well-posted.

My only beef with that is that if it is 9 months, they've blitzed past both Christmas 1996 and New Years 1997 without marking either.

On 4/23/2023 at 6:04 AM, Ramsay B. said:

I stayed off this thread for 3 weeks because I’d fallen behind.

On 4/23/2023 at 1:07 PM, Werthead said:

My main surprise from the episode is the lack of urgency in bringing Crystal's body back to the cabin for snacking purposes, since everyone's down with that now.

There’s a blizzard. They’ll remember they’re hungry in the morning. 
-

I just binged the last 3 episodes. All caught up.

Javi makes no damn sense.

It’s nice to see Misty making friends. She and Elijah Wood make a cute couple. He’s very understanding.

Lotti’s fan girl is totally ending up in the pit.

Shauna is totally kicking ass and taking names! Even money says Mustache gets “Shauna’d” in the season finale. And then they slow roast his ass and make of his giblets a delicious savory gravy.

Danzig was a bit on-the-nose. Not that I’m objecting. “mother mother” by Tracy Bonham would have been better.

Edited by Deadlines? What Deadlines?

27 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Yeah I was very pissed off to sit down and look for the new episode and see that there just wasn’t one! Any idea why?

No clue. Googling came up with this screenrant article someone wrote to inform us that.... they als don't know why. 

I also see some things about a "leak" involving the epsiode, so I wonder if someone somewhere clicked the wrong button and released it anyway.