The Book of Boba Fett [SPOILERS]

Corvinus85

1 minute ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I'm not sure what that means. I was just having fun with a spelling mistake. 

Bad blending of jokes on my end - continuing to riff on the 'rouged' cheeks. Lol

Thought it was interesting that Morrison himself thinks Boba Fett talks too much:

"I was not very successful, I was hoping not to say as much as I have already in the first two episodes," Morrison recently told NME. "I speak far too much. In fact, in the beginning, I was trying to pass my lines on to Ming-Na [Wen, who plays bounty hunter Fennec Shand]. I said: 'Excuse me, director, I really feel that Ming-Na should say these lines, 'cause I wanna stay mysterious. I wanna stay quiet.'"

Not a good sign when your star appears to have better instincts for the character than the showrunners.

1 hour ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

They didn't blow up the Death Star fair and square? Rebel scum!

Vader didn't particularly care about the Death Star, though - that was Tarkin's baby. And he did kill a number of rebel pilots, and sort-of Kenobi, while surviving himself.

12 minutes ago, DMC said:

Thought it was interesting that Morrison himself thinks Boba Fett talks too much:

Not a good sign when your star appears to have better instincts for the character than the showrunners.

He is absolutely right. He takes off his helmet too much as well.

8 minutes ago, felice said:

Vader didn't particularly care about the Death Star, though - that was Tarkin's baby. And he did kill a number of rebel pilots, and sort-of Kenobi, while surviving himself.

What about all those innocent building contractors?

Archived