UK Politics - Caesar: Most senators didn’t stab me, so all good!

Derfel Cadarn

1 hour ago, Spockydog said:

Don't know about your place of work, but every firm I ever worked for would view getting caught having sex in the office as a sacking offence.

(Blow)jobs for the boys.

Maybe he’s trying the Clinton defence?

2 hours ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

yeah on second thought yeah that can be a dick move to do it when others could easily stumble across it in the workplace.

Aside from that, though, if you choose to take on a position of high-responsibility public service, you also have a responsibility to avoid deliberately getting into situations that could create sources of blackmail.

1 hour ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

A gender critical Christian ‘doctor’ who believes the bible and Genesis are literal truth loses his appeal that he’s allowed to discriminate against transgender people

Gender critical is a slur,

they’re called sex realists until they ruin that phrase too.

2 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

A gender critical Christian ‘doctor’ who believes the bible and Genesis are literal truth loses his appeal that he’s allowed to discriminate against transgender people

I'm not surprised he lost if he argued that. Do we think perhaps that is someone putting words in his mouth?

If not that is the worst defence since the bloke who said 'i didn't kill her, I found her like that and had sex with her'. 

2 hours ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

One of the most despicable things about the right wing culture war demonization of "woke-ness" is when a half-bright bigot adopts the language and techniques of activists to justify his own bigotry.

3 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

I'm not surprised he lost if he argued that. Do we think perhaps that is someone putting words in his mouth?

If not that is the worst defence since the bloke who said 'i didn't kill her, I found her like that and had sex with her'. 

The ruling (theras a link in the tweet) goes jnto detail.

17 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

If Williamson got a knighthood for (allegedly) seeing Johnson getting a blowjob, wtf did Lebedev witness to get a peerage?

If I saw BJ getting noshed off I'd want at least a knighthood. The trauma of seeing his cum face cannot be underestimated. 

21 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

If I saw BJ getting noshed off I'd want at least a knighthood. The trauma of seeing his cum face cannot be underestimated. 

Well, at least it wasn'T JRM's face. I don't think the bloody English throne would make up for that.

Tory deputy chief whip Christopher Pincher resigns, claiming he drank too much the night before and embarrassed himself.

Given what the Tories consider to be acceptable behaviour, I’m guessing he did something pretty bad, and the story was about to break.

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-party-whip-christopher-pincher-resigns-after-drinking-too-much-and-embarrassing-myself-on-night-out-12643407

2 minutes ago, Derfel Cadarn said:

Tory deputy chief whip Christopher Pincher resigns, claiming he drank too much the night before and embarrassed himself.

Given what the Tories consider to be acceptable behaviour, I’m guessing he did something pretty bad, and the story was about to break.

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-party-whip-christopher-pincher-resigns-after-drinking-too-much-and-embarrassing-myself-on-night-out-12643407

'Embarrassed myself on a night out' sounds like tory code for face fucked a pig or stamped on a tramp. 

Archived