U.S politics: You got knocked the Warnocked out:

Varysblackfyre321

I'm sorry, you're right.  Looking at the numbers the Democrats don't actually win more than 55% or so of the elections that are within 1%.  And the Republicans do win half of the elections that get settled on Wednesday or later.  

Our precious Democracy!  I love it and support it.

22 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I'm sorry, you're right.  Looking at the numbers the Democrats don't actually win more than 55% or so of the elections that are within 1%.  And the Republicans do win half of the elections that get settled on Wednesday or later.  

Our precious Democracy!  I love it and support it.

As usual, you run your mouth without any idea what the fuck you're talking about.  In terms of competitive races, Maggie Hassan won by 9 points, Mark Kelly and John Fetterman won by 5 points, and Warnock won by nearly 3 points last night.  The only races that were within 1% were Cortez Masto winning in Nevada and Ron Johnson winning in Wisconsin. 

So, I guess Johnson is a cheater too based on your absurdly idiotic standards.  Drink better liquor before you open your mouth son.

Hahaha.  Since Bush/Gore what elections besides Trump/Clinton that were close went to the republican?  Especially when the counting went past a Tuesday?

Possibly a McConnell senate election I heard some very left wingers raise concerns about.  I mean who actually likes Mitch McConnell?

My jaded level has risen dramatically the last few years.  Want to apologize to K Fury.  IIRC she said it was a cop that was breaking windows and provoking riots in the twin cities.  

If you're not yourself the leviathan you're the road kill these days.

‘Trump obsession is very bad’: Senate Republicans confront their problems after poor election showing

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/07/politics/trump-republicans-georgia-senate-race/index.html

And some top Republicans said the party’s refusal to reject Trump as their standard bearer – combined with the 2020 election denialism that is central to his platform – ultimately did them in and will cost them again in future cycles.

“It’s just one more data point in an overwhelming body of data that the Trump obsession is very bad for Republicans, but normal Republicans are doing extremely well,” said retiring GOP Sen. Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, whose open seat was picked up by a Democrat.

8 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Hahaha.  Since Bush/Gore what elections besides Trump/Clinton that were close went to the republican?  Especially when the counting went past a Tuesday?

:lmao:

So..your preface is the two presidential elections that the GOP won despite losing the popular vote.  And in the first race losing the electoral vote as well if it wasn't for the Supreme Court.  Other than those two, the closest presidential election by far was 2004.  And the Republican won that one.  Great job!

There's also, ya know, the current recount going on in Lauren Boebert's reelection attempt.  She'll almost certainly still win - and her Democratic opponent ALREADY CONCEDED.  But yeah, keep on drinking your koolaid laced with meth and tiger juice or whatever makes your postings here such a pathetic waste of space.

5 minutes ago, Martell Spy said:

‘Trump obsession is very bad’: Senate Republicans confront their problems after poor election showing

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/07/politics/trump-republicans-georgia-senate-race/index.html

Is that really a Trump problem?  He did get the largest amount of votes for re election of any incumbent.   But Biden got 81 million for the first time in a national election for him once Obama wasn't dragging him down.  Square that however you need to.

14 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

But Biden got 81 million for the first time in a national election for him once Obama wasn't dragging him down.  Square that however you need to.

A lot of people liked trump. A lot more hated him.

But let’s take your logic it’s natural conclusion—if everything  is rigged then republicans can never hope to get the presidency or complete control of Congress at least in the near future.

What is the rational, consistent action to do in response to accepting this premise?

Give up on voting altogether. 

Have you done that?

25 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Is that really a Trump problem?  He did get the largest amount of votes for re election of any incumbent.   But Biden got 81 million for the first time in a national election for him once Obama wasn't dragging him down.  Square that however you need to.

Is throwing up in front of people like this how you get women?  Is that your thing?

40 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

Especially when the counting went past a Tuesday?

It’s a shame so many Americans don’t know the basics of how the electoral process has worked for hundreds of years.

Many Americans seem to think after the media(to which they so despise) calls a race in their favor that means there are no more votes to count.

1 minute ago, Fire and Jace said:

Joe Biden ain't fit to wash Barack Hussein Al-Jazeera Bin Laden Obama's cumrags

All due respect to PotUS, great American. His service to his country in his twilight years will be honored in the coming Waterworld

There ought an even more wasted than me emoji. I don't blaze more than once a decade or so.

Surface level seems to be that you're agreeing that Biden isn't as a popular as Obama.  But the votes don't lie in our precious democracy.  81 million ballots were mostly from individual live folks right?  Everyone loves a guy who sniffs their daughter, niece or grand daughter. 81 million voted for open borders, higher energy costs, no fossil fuels, and less food production.  OK.

I enjoyed my omelette this morning, but paying $6 for a dozen eggs didn't make it three times as enjoyable.  We're governed my people that don't give a damn about popular opinion when it comes to energy, open borders, and food production.  Do higher energy, unlimited immigration, and less to eat seem like election winners to you?  And yet...

Is throwing up in front of people like this how you get women?  Is that your thing?

No. not always but mostly they tell me "you're really tall"  and since I turned 35 or so I take that as at the very least an indication of interest.  (Missed a shocking amount of opportunities in my college days but live and learn.)

Though now that my side burns are turning white, there's probably a lot of opportunity with the daddy issue set as well.

10 minutes ago, Fire and Jace said:

Joe Biden ain't fit to wash Barack Hussein Al-Jazeera Bin Laden Obama's cumrags

All due respect to PotUS, great American. His service to his country in his twilight years will be honored in the coming Waterworld

Biden's first two years match up REALLY well with Obama's.  The latter got the ACA of course, but in comparison to all Biden got..Once you take into account the huge majorities Obama had, it's really no contest.  Never been a big fan, but Biden wins it.  Right place, right time and all that.  Still hoping Jill convinces him not to run though.

Biden also did a great job ignoring pointlessly annoying people that think they have something meaningful to say but actually are just talking out of their ass.

1 minute ago, mcbigski said:

Biden isn't as a popular as Obama.  But the votes don't lie in our precious democracy.  81 million ballots were mostly from individual live folks right? 

Yeah a lot of people really hated Trump.

Can you fathom that being possible?

2 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

81 million voted for open borders, higher energy costs, no fossil fuels, and less food production.  OK.

Can you conceive of the the possibility that people more people can honestly not share your particular view of a politician or the consequences of electing them?

4 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

I enjoyed my omelette this morning, but paying $6 for a dozen eggs didn't make it three times as enjoyable

I

:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

We're governed my people that don't give a damn about popular opinion when it comes to energy, open borders, and food production.

So do you want the electoral college to be abolished?

6 minutes ago, mcbigski said:

No. not always but mostly they tell me "you're really tall"

Then do they reach up and pat you on the head like a good boy? 

Archived