Diablo 4

Relic

Well I just played through the prologue again lol, this time as a barbarian. And I think I finally found my class. The attacks just feels so impactful and smooth. Time to finally start playing through the game!

Still learning fundamentals of the game here... is there a button on the keyboard for me to hold so I can stay still and not run in while casting?

7 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Still learning fundamentals of the game here... is there a button on the keyboard for me to hold so I can stay still and not run in while casting?

Yes, left shift.

10 minutes ago, Kalnestk Oblast said:

Yes, left shift.

You can also change your keybinds via Options. I changed my stop move [or whatever] and health pot binds. 

26 minutes ago, Fez said:

Well I just played through the prologue again lol, this time as a barbarian. And I think I finally found my class. The attacks just feels so impactful and smooth. Time to finally start playing through the game!

Barb is seriously fun. 

1 hour ago, JGP said:

Barb is seriously fun. 

I've had the opposite experience.  Granted I've only done up to level 20 but Barb is the least fun of all the classes for me.  Running a straight wolf shift druid is much, much better than the barb at this point. And that's not even that good.

33 minutes ago, Slurktan said:

I've had the opposite experience.  Granted I've only done up to level 20 but Barb is the least fun of all the classes for me.  Running a straight wolf shift druid is much, much better than the barb at this point. And that's not even that good.

I think the barb at lower levels will be more fun with gear. I'm stocking a bunch of shit to give mine in the future, but the trouble with bosses is real. 

Can anyone else not get on? They do have a note about maitinence for the next half hour, if I got the time zone conversion right.

I blew through Acts II-most of V last night. The bosses seemed really easy. Everything's supposed to scale to your level, and I've read that Necro is like the weakest class. So I wonder if it's all the stat boosts from the alters of lilith that's making me feel overpowered. 

Edit: yeah they now have a notice up that they're looking into the problem. 

Edited by RumHam

20 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Yet I have a friend online playing. My adivice to anyone whose online would be don't log out. 

I've got a 78 min queue wait.

Also, maybe someone said this and I didn't pick up on it, but all the gifts were for other games. So no wings or pets. :bawl:

Still can't believe the completely opted out of set items though. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

I've got a 78 min queue wait.

Also, maybe someone said this and I didn't pick up on it, but all the gifts were for other games. So no wings or pets. :bawl:

Still can't believe the completely opted out of set items though. 

Yeah I've got a 70 minute one, but I have to be on a train in 20. Oh well. Still been a lot smoother than D3. 

I am gonna set up remote desktop so I can queue up on the train ride home though. Just in case it's still a crazy long wait. 

6 minutes ago, RumHam said:

Yeah I've got a 70 minute one, but I have to be on a train in 20. Oh well. Still been a lot smoother than D3. 

I am gonna set up remote desktop so I can queue up on the train ride home though. Just in case it's still a crazy long wait. 

its a trap. just put syou back into the que after you get to 0 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Slurktan said:

It’s worth the struggle, imo, but toughing it out for further down the tree isn’t for everyone.

31 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I said that. Like yesterday, birdbrain lol

And Sets and further perks will be down the line with expansions. Come on man, do you even game?

1 hour ago, JGP said:

I said that. Like yesterday, birdbrain lol

And Sets and further perks will be down the line with expansions. Come on man, do you even game?

Listen man, there's a lot to take in. I'm trying to figure out what happened to a key skill I extracted. It's not with the shit from the dungeons. 

When I went to remotely login I was already logged in from the 705 minutes queue. I guess there's no idle kicking? I've also noticed that when I get high and wander off it never seems to boot me. I've gained levels by standing by an event location with my minions active.