Football - Trouncing Matilda's.

BigFatCoward

Liverpool can still take something from this match. Newcastle need to keep the pressure on.

Klopp is a way better manager than I could ever become, but I would have kept Diaz on. He's the most likely player (I think) to produce something on his own.

3 minutes ago, Rorschach - 2 said:

Liverpool can still take something from this match. Newcastle need to keep the pressure on.

Klopp is a way better manager than I could ever become, but I would have kept Diaz on. He's the most likely player (I think) to produce something on his own.

Yep, Diaz is our most in-form attacker. No idea what Klopp was thinking there.

54 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Idk, Liverpool is defending pretty well while still being able to attack. They're not completely out of it.

14 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Salah is fucking shite. We should just sell him and play Doak. He won't be any worse.

Has he aged out? He has big moments still, but it feels like he disappears in games.

6 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

He still gets pretty solid numbers, but if you look at his highlight reel from his first couple of years at Liverpool, he's not half the player he was.

That's basically been my impression. When I got into the game he was absolutely amazing, but it's felt like he's not been that for a season or two. He can still score, however he's not as dynamic.

And as I type that he makes an amazing assist.

Edited by Tywin et al.