Football - Trouncing Matilda's.

BigFatCoward

41 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Lol. I'll take the £30m Odegaard over this guy any day of the week. 

Or are you talking about a different Odegaard, you know, the one who wasn't the best #10 in the PL last season? 

I'm talking about the Odegaard who is wicked good but not as good as Liverpool's new signing. 

4 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

I'm talking about the Odegaard who is wicked good but not as good as Liverpool's new signing. 

Considering he cost twice as much, he should be. 

But let's give it at least half a season before annointing him the next big thing. 

Just now, polishgenius said:

I have, so I guess I'm good to go. :P

But in seriousness the actual point is that Szoboszlai fucking rocks and Liverpool have grabbed a great one there.

I mean, sure. He looks good. But so did Sambi Lokonga in his first few games for the Arsenal. 

So let's give it half a season of getting kicked to fuck in the actual Premier League before proclaiming that this guy is better than anyone else. 

3 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Genuinely don't understand what you're saying here. Wasn't Kolasinac good for you guys? But also a defender?

Nah, he was terrible. Good at putting crosses in, but that was about it. Absolute liability at the back. 

Coming in as the supposed best left back in Germany, he was very underwhelming. 

Edited by Spockydog