Acro-something?

Jez Bell

I am prepared to host if you want to play, Jez. Also to play, if you want to host.

acrophobia or acrophilia but I think acrophobia will be more popular

Edited by Castellan

On 8/19/2023 at 11:15 PM, Castellan said:

I am prepared to host if you want to play, Jez. Also to play, if you want to host.

acrophobia or acrophilia but I think acrophobia will be more popular

In a twist... my dad has been on the kidney transplant list for years.  He's been in the top 3 for the last 1.5 years.  Yesterday, he got a new kidney.  It all happened so fast.  I will be travelling to Toronto tomorrow.

So I can host, but acrophobia is simpler.  I will gladly take up Castellan on this offer, though.  

Looks like we have 6 players and an overwhelming preference for a game of phobia.  Maybe we can start next weekend and hopefully we'll get a few more people by then.

Any theme ideas?  I was thinking of election campaign slogans.

17 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

@Jez Bell so glad to hear your father got the new kidney. Speedy recovery to him. 

And I like the theme suggestion :lol: if we want something less real-worldy I’ll throw a spooky-season theme idea out there 

Thank you so much :wub:

Castellan will be hosting after all, to allow me to flex my brain a bit.  A spooky theme sounds great, though.

I wonder if we can convince a few more folks to join us.  Does anyone know how to reach some of our regulars outside of this board?

On 8/29/2023 at 2:00 AM, Jez Bell said:

Thank you so much :wub:

Castellan will be hosting after all, to allow me to flex my brain a bit.  A spooky theme sounds great, though.

I wonder if we can convince a few more folks to join us.  Does anyone know how to reach some of our regulars outside of this board?

i know a couple of them...i shall violate my self imposed exile from the book of faces just for you Jezzie 

:smoking:

Thanks @rocksniffer I hope we get a couple more players.

I better get moving on this, so I have started a new thread, Acrophobia 45.

Can those wanting to play can have a look at that, then send me a new personal message titled Acrophobia 45?

This should be fun.

Edited by Castellan

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Eternally_Theirs said:

I am still interested in philia type thread, if at all possible?

Hi yes as Ser has said, a game of acrophobia is just starting so check out the thread he has linked and join in round 1.