Football: Guirassy-ing to victory

polishgenius

The 10 vs. 9 (3 reds in the first half) against a relegation candidate opened quite a bit of space for Bayern. So they pumped Darmstadt in the second half in an 8-0 rout (HT score was 0-0 btw).

As for Stutgart no Guirassy no party. They lost without their top striker.

And Leicester are steamrolling the Championship. Think it's safe to say that Leicester will be back in the PL next season.

eta. Ipswich are absolutely flying too. Starting to look like the automatic promotion spots might be locked in.

Edited by Consigliere

8 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

That's a foul but it also happens pretty much every game without the VAR taking an interest. I don't have a problem with them giving it but some consistency would be nice.

This. It’s never called. I can show the same exact foul against Tomi in the United game earlier this year that wasn’t even looked at. The fact the VAR looked at it and then took 5 minutes to make a decision while they played on is just not clear and obvious enough. They were looking for a reason to give the penalty. I fucking hate VAR so much. Leave it for offsides and call it a day.

10 minutes ago, Mexal said:

This. It’s never called. I can show the same exact foul against Tomi in the United game earlier this year that wasn’t even looked at. The fact the VAR looked at it and then took 5 minutes to make a decision while they played on is just not clear and obvious enough. They were looking for a reason to give the penalty. I fucking hate VAR so much. Leave it for offsides and call it a day.

Kalajdzic might a want word about VAR not interfering, too.

Onana keeping United aliveish.

Haaland could have had a hattrick by now, and Graelish could have been scoreboard, too. So the scoreline is kinda flattering for United.

Ok, that's lights out now.

Edited by A Horse Named Stranger