Football, what the fuckball?

Just now, ljkeane said:

Spurs have had two free headers off set pieces and Son blazed over when he was clean through. Arsenal’s defence have been really good this year but sometimes shit just goes your way.

And another good chance for Romero.

Heh. True enough.

That makes it even more spursy.

Also it's pretty concerning as a United fan. It could very well be a bloodbath at Old Trafford - shipping five, six or seven goals is not out of the question. We'll be lucky to pick up more than one point from our remaining games.

8 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Your lot is at Arsenal's mercy now. Ange is going to have to play his suicidal high line to try and get back into the game while Arsenal counterattack which is exactly what they want.

I also wouldn't be too hard on Spurs struggling a bit in the final third. Arsenal's defensive unit are just too good at snuffing out danger. Man City only managed a total of two shots on target in the two games against Arsenal this season.

Yeah maybe but we didnt create anything vs Newcastle either 

13 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Also it's pretty concerning as a United fan. It could very well be a bloodbath at Old Trafford - shipping five, six or seven goals is not out of the question. We'll be lucky to pick up more than one point from our remaining games.

I'd very much like that but I still think our game at OT will ultimately decide 6th. 

20 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

We'll be lucky to pick up more than one point from our remaining games.

Have you seen Brighton recently. 

10 minutes ago, Mexal said:

What an absolutely shit play from Raya. Like wtf.

Should have kept Emi Martinez

4 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I'd very much like that but I still think our game at OT will ultimately decide 6th. 

I don't think we get anything against Newcastle, Arsenal or Palace. Maybe we can sneak a point against Brighton 'coz they are struggling a bit as well. United's only chance for Europa League qualification is to pray that City have an off day and pull off a miracle win against them in the cup final.

4 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Generally can't complain. Raya leads league in clean sheets by 4 and he hasn't started like 4-5 matches.

Clean sheets can be a bit misleading like De Gea last season. Won the golden glove while, individually, having his worst season with United since his debut season. Raya isn't terrible but is also the weak link in Arsenal's defensive unit.

3 minutes ago, Consigliere said:

Clean sheets can be a bit misleading like De Gea last season. Won the golden glove while, individually, having his worst season with United since his debut season. Raya isn't terrible but is also the weak link in Arsenal's defensive unit.

He's one of the best in the league at claiming crosses. That's one of the reasons we're so good. And his distribution is class (outside of his mistake today).

Arsenal pretty lucky to come out of that with a win, they really weren’t great, but it doesn’t really matter at this stage of the season. At least they’re making City win their games.

4 minutes ago, ljkeane said:

Arsenal pretty lucky to come out of that with a win, they really weren’t great, but it doesn’t really matter at this stage of the season. At least they’re making City win their games.

Can't ask for more. Arsenal is 13-1-1 since beginning of 2024. They can't do much more than that.

Edited by Mexal