News from the insane world of Terry Goodkind

Werthead

Gawd, there's more people reading that forum than reading this thread!

*scared*

it's actually quite cathartic. I think I'll become a much nicer poster if I just use that forum as an outlet for all of my latent trolling tendencies.

Everyone Join Now!

I just felt like adding the Spanish to make it sound more 'international' ;)

Oh, and let's just say if that were translated, chances are that on most forums, I would have been banned by now :P

what did you do? icould change things for you. :)

and holy shit, you fuckers have issues, im dying reading the forum!!

I have no issues. I just store up all the fury I feel when another 16 year old n00b talks about how big a badass Jon is, then proceeds to go into excruciating detail about how he is destined to become a dragon rider because he is 1337. :bang:

what did you do? icould change things for you. :)

and holy shit, you fuckers have issues, im dying reading the forum!!

Hmm -- now i'm thinking of starting a flame war between my ID and my ALT. (jeez -- I do have issues, don't I?)

anyway, it won't matter for a day or so, so I'll probably PM you on the board and maybe request a removal of a post...

anyway, my mistake is that I posted a comment that would never, ever be made by the profile you see in the "Let's Introduce Ourselves!" thread.

I think we are all probably being a little obvious but I just can't resist.

even if we are being obvious, I think our dark intentions are being brought to fruition all the same. Consider--if this board discovered that some group off asshats had created a fake Martin forum, there would at least be some kind of assault, right?

we've just created a fake battlefield for them to invade :cool:

Yes, I'm definitely getting a new appreciation of how difficult it is to maintain an Alt. I should have spent some time creating my 'character' and researching her possible background before I started posting. It is a bit restricting. Hmm - maybe I should have another Alt. Hehe - it is perversely fun though.

Yes, I'm definitely getting a new appreciation of how difficult it is to maintain an Alt. I should have spent some time creating my 'character' and researching her possible background before I started posting. It is a bit restricting. Hmm - maybe I should have another Alt. Hehe - it is perversely fun though.

yeah, creating an alt is more demanding than I thought it would be, but based purely on the demands of poor spelling that such work requires, I will say I'm becoming very suspicious about Os and his motives...

think you have problems.. my alt has an alt...

Ok, shouldn't someone post a thread about this forum in misc, so we'll really get things off the ground?

I kept my name, but changed my style slightly (see if you can spot it).

I think we can be as blunt as buckets without real Terry fans noticing the sarcasm.

Ok, shouldn't someone post a thread about this forum in misc, so we'll really get things off the ground?

I kept my name, but changed my style slightly (see if you can spot it).

I think we can be as blunt as buckets without real Terry fans noticing the sarcasm.

I think you should've just gone whole-hog and become CharleKind.

as for posting this in misc...not to be the ball-less coward in this group, but is this the sort of thing Ran would take kindly to if it got any bigger than it already is?

Archived