News from the insane world of Terry Goodkind

Werthead

[mod]Ahem... I really think we should terminate discussion of such topics, as in now. Alting and trolling wouldn't be tolerated here, and we will not tolerate this board being used as a base for such things elsewhere either. [/mod]

No... I think we should call a halt to it, Stranger. As I said on another topic, this board isn't the place to bash other boards or their activities or members.

Awww, c’mon chefe, it’s only good, clean fun at the expense of other individuals whom we do not hurt in any (tangible) way whatsoever.

Pleeeeease?

Drats. Maybe I need an alt... :)

fast learners, we are not... :rolleyes:

well crap. rules is rules, I guess.

<shakes fist at gods when their mighty backs are turned ;)>

I think I did mention something about using this forum as a base for trolling earlier. Still, interesting to see what an idle comment I made a couple of weeks ago has led to.

Mormont - okay if we keep this thread going to criticise the books though (not the other forum or its members)?

No... I think we should call a halt to it, Stranger. As I said on another topic, this board isn't the place to bash other boards or their activities or members.

just would like to be clear on the rules.

is it ok to talk about a board that is for discussing another author as long as people here are not bashing said board?

One last thing though, before we all leave gracefully...

I have a confession to make.

I'm so ashamed.

Errr...here it goes:

I've never even read a single word of Goodkind (thanks to you, I never will, but that's irrelevant). I don't think he's even translated to Serbian or can be purchased over here.

I was in it only for the chaos.

I'm so weak... :cry: Stranger is right... :cry:

just would like to be clear on the rules.

is it ok to talk about a board that is for discussing another author as long as people here are not bashing said board?

umm...how is that even a possibility, given the board in question? :unsure:

umm...how is that even a possibility, given the board in question? :unsure:

depends what board is in question doesnt it? I didnt see anybody bashing my goodkind forum so i dont see why folks cant talk about it. :) it would be like people not being able to mention things found on the WOT or MalazanEmpire forums.

One last thing though, before we all leave gracefully...

I have a confession to make.

I'm so ashamed.

I was in it only for the chaos.

I'm so weak... :cry: Stranger is right... :cry:

Weak, you are. But charming, too. With knack for making me laugh... :grouphug: ...and (rarely) pissing me off :bang:

Archived