Hey NOW!

The real problem is that the board moderators and administrators are too slow to remove troublesome boarders and have the misguided belief that they are parent figures to the rest of us.

Yep. We are all victims of the Motherhood without Banners.

[quote name='Lucreefzia Borgia' post='1476143' date='Aug 11 2008, 23.11']Frankly, the forum name change has been the highlight of my day. I think it's [i]hilarious[/i].[/quote]
Me too. It did take me a bit to pick up on it.

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1476209' date='Aug 12 2008, 05.04']I thought we were the BWB(BWB) : Brotherhood without banners (but with badges).
but as long as I didn't contaminate everyone and we are not the Brotherhood with bronchitis, that's good. :P[/quote]

Well, my cough's disappeared now that I'm back in a place with actual humidity, so I think we're safe on that score.

Oh, and Pierre, I've not uploaded my photos yet ;)

[quote name='Dunhallym' post='1476209' date='Aug 11 2008, 20.04']I thought we were the BWB(BWB) : Brotherhood without banners (but with badges).
but as long as I didn't contaminate everyone and we are not the Brotherhood with bronchitis, that's good. :P[/quote]

The party location guide for Saturday night that was in the elevator lobby in the Sheraton had us printed up as the "Brotherhood without Borders". When I saw that while I was standing in line, I borrowed a Sharpie from MJS and corrected it. But since we had gone to the Hugo Awards, and the parties started well before they were over, the sign had been standing there with it wrong for at least an hour, and apparently nobody else had noticed. (Or maybe they just weren't anal enough to think it worth correcting.)

Archived