I hit a guy in the mouth today.

Meili

[quote]Yes, but what would you warp the children into? Two dustbins?[/quote]Who cares? They were not my kids anyway, and I just used them as a distraction to lure my enemy into complacence. For all I know one of the kids broke their arm.

I would simply hamstring them as I left the QT so that in case my enemy somehow recovers from my TEMPORAL PUNCH, they may trip and fall on the children.

[quote name='Balefont' post='1702457' date='Feb 27 2009, 14.03']Is [i]that[/i] what you kids are calling it these days?[/quote]

They don't want to call a pussy, Ali. They're learning from the Cockblocking thread, I'd imagine. :P

[quote name='Kalbear' post='1702456' date='Feb 27 2009, 20.03']Who cares? They were not my kids anyway, and I just used them as a distraction to lure my enemy into complacence. For all I know one of the kids broke their arm.

I would simply hamstring them as I left the QT so that in case my enemy somehow recovers from my TEMPORAL PUNCH, they may trip and fall on the children.[/quote]

Sound tactics. I am impressed. Maybe the broken arm could stick up in an angle likely to stab your pursuer in the chest?

[quote name='Mya Stone' post='1702461' date='Feb 27 2009, 13.04']They don't want to call a pussy, Ali. They're learning from the Cockblocking thread, I'd imagine. :P[/quote]

I have no witty reply that will spare me from your powers.... You and Bale are like the greatest tag team of femininity in the history of Wrestlemania !

aside from the sucker punch i believe it was completely acceptable..as far as im concerned...if the door hit your child...then the man hit your child..that alond is cause for a beatdown...he got what he deserved...only problem is your kids saw it..and they might feel that is always the best way to deal with a situation....but in the case of being struck by a stranger(especially harm to a child)...attack first ask questions later..

[quote name='Jacen' post='1702490' date='Feb 27 2009, 14.22']You and Bale are like the greatest tag team of femininity in the history of Wrestlemania ![/quote]

Yeah, cuz we're like totally [i]opposite[/i] poles on the femininity scale. :P She [i]willingly[/i] wears high heels. She's a freak, I know it.

[quote]Yeah, cuz we're like totally opposite poles on the femininity scale. tongue.gif She willingly wears high heels. She's a freak, I know it.[/quote]To be fair, she forces both herself and YW to wear heels, so it's feminism in the sense of equality for all.

[quote name='Erzulie the Unruly' post='1702335' date='Feb 27 2009, 11.58']So, today at QT, right, I'm leaving, and this other guy is walking in. He's going in one door, I'm going out the other. As I let the door go, I hear someone start crying. Turns out the guy had a little kid he wasn't looking after properly, and the door had hit her arm. As I turn around to discover this, before I can even apologize, the dude gets in my face and screams "What the FUCK, dude, you didn't see her?"

I clearly hadn't seen her, she was tiny and under my line of vision, and I was going to apologize, but now this dick cheese is all up in my face as if I've done something horrible on purpose. So I just say, "chill out, dude, there's no law you've got to hold the door for kids". A bit stupid, I know, but the guy was attacking me like I'd knowingly slammed the door on his kid. Instead of letting it go, he gets even closer and says "What the fuck did you just say?" Now, at this point, I've had it. The guy is smaller than me, so I'm feeling pretty confident he's all mouth, so I jab my finger in his chest and calmly say "you heard me. You got a problem with that?" As I expected, he just stammered "no man, no problem" and backed off. I shrugged and smiled to myself and turned away. As I was in the process of turning away, though, this douchebag throws a complete suckerpunch. He hits me right in the temple, so I black out for a second, and take my time getting up. As I'm doing it, I can hear him standing over me, yelling "take that, you fucking hillbilly" and "not so tough now, are you?", but by the time I get up, he's ran off.

What do you guys think? Should I track him down and sue him for assault and battery?[/quote]

:rolleyes: Yeah something like that.....

[quote name='Meili' post='1702571' date='Feb 27 2009, 15.09']:rolleyes: Yeah something like that.....[/quote]

Should that happen - and it won't - I seriously recommend the counterclaim. :)

[quote name='Zollo' post='1702385' date='Feb 27 2009, 12.28']Yes, that totally does not contrast with earlier statements about how the details ain't so clear and it is all a little fuzzy and my oh my it went so fast.

Just admit you feel pretty damn good about taking the guy out, that you got a nice little testosterone boost for doing so and feel pretty badass about it. That'd be honest at least.[/quote]

Sure why not. Ummm my statements don't contrast at all as far as me saying I backing down and then me hitting him when he wasn't expecting it. I said no problem, he smirked and gave the that's what I thought look, started to turn and I hit him.. I did not explain why I said it. Now I have. Simple enough? If I continued to argue, even nicely, that his behavior was unaccepptable and my kid was hurt, I am pretty sure I would have got clocked.

I also have no problem admitting it felt really good to drill an asshole in the mouth/head. Theraputic maybe. People rarely get in my face, get physical and want to fight so when the occassion arises, why not.

But that is neithr here nor there, I didn't hit him for fun and I didn't hightail it out of there. I was worried about my kid and angry at his response. Simple as that.

[quote name='Kalbear' post='1702395' date='Feb 27 2009, 13.36']No, a fight is when you're actually, you know, [i]fighting[/i]. When someone pokes you and then you punch them when they weren't expecting it and then walk away, that's not a fight.[/quote]

Sure it's a fight. It started with the poke in the chest and ended with the punch to the face. The other guy was just stupid enough to start a fight and not keep his guard up.

[quote name='Kalbear' post='1702618' date='Feb 27 2009, 21.48']I don't think a fight starts with a poke in the chest ...[/quote]

Why the fuck not? That's really annoying thing to do if you ask me,and a lot of people I know go berserk over such things.

[quote]Why the fuck not? That's really annoying thing to do if you ask me,and a lot of people I know go berserk over such things.[/quote]I get annoyed when people misspell 'you're' with 'your'.

Besides, only orc grunts get berserk. Peons don't. So sure, you could poke an orc grunt and have him go berserk, but a peon? That's craziness.

[quote name='Kalbear' post='1702667' date='Feb 27 2009, 16.28']I get annoyed when people misspell 'you're' with 'your'.

Besides, only orc grunts get berserk. Peons don't. So sure, you could poke an orc grunt and have him go berserk, but a peon? That's craziness.[/quote]

I'm not a grunt, dammit. I have berserk. So there!

Archived