More World of Warcraft

Lyanna Stark

4 DKs would roll through Ramps without needing a 5th, much less a healer.

Tell that to them. And I doubt it. As OP as people think DKs are, in the early 60s they'd still get ass pounded by that dragon.

This instance lock out problem they're working on is slowing down progress. I was knocking out the Dire Maul quests and now I can't get back inside. Least I got the key before it happened.

Actually had luck with this last night. Got into Ony. Pretty trivial to duo it with my ret pally and a 70 holy pally in blues; next time I'm going to try and use SoCom or even SoR (unless it's 3.2, then SoV) instead of SoL. Unfortunately, got rogue/warlock helms. We want Judgment!

Other than that, the night was a waste, as defined by "I want to hit VoA before my D&D game" and "Hey look, the Horde pulled out a last second victory in Wintergrasp". Ah well, hopefully tonight.

Freya seems a pretty easy keeper as well, but in fairness, I've done her once, tanking Freya. That part is pretty impressively boring. Given that we one-shotted it despite her walking into us while we were still explaining it...

My baby pally dinged 80 over the weekend, so I've been spending what time I can looking up proper specs, getting mats for crafted gear, getting new glyphs, etc. I want to dual-spec but I'm missing a few hundred gold, which means that I need to get the time on the mage to do some dailies, and then do those same dailies on the paladin. I'm also leveling up my enchanting, and that is a huge pain in the ass.

I'm planning on a prot PvP and PvE spec, so I haven't changed my spec from the leveling spec it was. I will when I get dual-spec and am able to have both. In the meantime, I'm doing my best, tanking heroic VH. That's just about the only heroic I can do at the moment, to be honest, my defense rating is like, 427, I have 18k health unbuffed, and I'm squishy.

So last night I get a guildie to heal me for heroic VH, find a group, get rolling. First thing out of the retadin's mouth as soon as he gets into the instance is, "Oh, you can't tank this." Thanks fucker, I tanked this shit yesterday, and I came out okay. I abused my taunt buttons but I was okay. He goes, "Wow, and you need to work on your spec." Thanks again. I told him I'd just hit 80 a few days ago and it was still my leveling spec. This asshole continues to be an asshole the entire time we're in the instance, and it's a 25 minute run. He runs ahead of me and lays down a consecrate before me, or in front of my consecrate. He purposely pops his CDs and pulls aggro off me. My two taunts are getting abused constantly, I have to screw up my rotation so that I have at least one ability that generates massive threat available all the time, and he has a fucking /train macro that is driving me fucking nuts. He throws heals on me and tells me my guildie isn't healing me enough. My guildie is playing his sister's druid and I was getting so many heals that I only needed to use divine plea three times, and even then I was only at 50% mana.

Yeah, I'm never grouping with that guy again. Oh, and then he has the nerve to tell me that most smart people go ret until they have enough prot gear. I don't like ret. I like prot. Prot has worked for me so far, and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, I'm never grouping with that guy again. Oh, and then he has the nerve to tell me that most smart people go ret until they have enough prot gear. I don't like ret. I like prot. Prot has worked for me so far, and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah, screw that guy. My pally was always holy or prot. I think I may have toyed with Ret for the Shattered Sun dailies then went back to prot 15 minutes later.

And people who criticize others before the run has even begun are almost always lol worthy. I've walked out of bad runs, but I can't remember ever calling it quits or jumping on someone before the first pull. Seems a bit irrational. In fact, it's rare that I ever inspect anyone. Unless I see them wearing some cool shoulders or a shield and want to know what it is. I guess I should make the 5-mans more efficient and hand out 75 question pop quizzes to anyone who wants to join.

So I think I'm gonna call it quits for wow for time being at least. It just got a little boring.Maybe a burnout, maybe boring whatever just dont really enjoy it much anymore. I'll stop in once in a while and holla. And I'm sure eventually 'll be back to wowcrack.

Mina, want some hints on how to gear your pally fast for prot?

Sure, why not. I'm working on getting the Titansteel shield - need one more titansteel bar, which I'll have tonight. I'm going to get the heroic badge belt. Need to run some instances to get other things, like Lavanthor's Talisman (for PvP) and in general I need to up my def, sbv, sta, etc.

Guest thebadlady
So I think I'm gonna call it quits for wow for time being at least. It just got a little boring.Maybe a burnout, maybe boring whatever just dont really enjoy it much anymore. I'll stop in once in a while and holla. And I'm sure eventually 'll be back to wowcrack.

*pats*

Go out and drink every night you don't play wow. Eventually you will come back to us due to extreme hangover. :hug: In your absence I am going to level my warrior and become better than you, oh yesssss. ;)

I have achieved extreme cock block questing on the rogue. There are 100 quests or so left in Ice Crown, but I will be buggered if I can find them. So I decided to hit SP and start the Hodir line but that line is the only one open atm. It blows arse to do a quest, run back turn it in and go on to the next step (of only 53 steps). :rolleyes: Only 2 bars to go - I think I could have done it before I passed out last night but I had a delightfully lively convo with Stegho. :thumbsup:

well that's suckage, but don't want ya playing if it's not fun! hope to see you back in there soon Dash, always fun to have you around.

Who now gets the responsibility of reminding locks they use pets?

Guest thebadlady

I will only use the excuse that 'its my macro' from now on. :lol:

Last night I was utterly disgusted with FOUR FUCKING ALLIANCE BOTS killing my quest mobs. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but its the ONLY questline I have available to me. So I make a ticket, it says they are getting high volume, bullshit bullshit. I give it up and sleep. I get the standard response this morning - we are sorry for your troubles, will investigate, thank you, GM FancyPantsName. BUT....there was a P.S. this time - P.S. We too, hate being thwarted. I have been laughing ever since.

I had a totally bizzare WoW dream last night/this morning. I dreamed that Steve and I were leveling our rogue & shammie again but it was in real life. We had to quest all over the world, sort of like amazing race done WoW style. I was even herbing. We dinged 80 and realized all our money was coins from various countries and we didn't have enough for a flying mount to get back to Azeroth. Then a cat jumped on my face and I woke up.

Then a cat jumped on my face and I woke up.

Hmm, I wonder if you had one of those little monsters that steal your breath like in that Cat's Eye movie or whatever it was called, and the cat saved you by knocking it off? Check for small holes around your room.

I once had a problem with a persistant gold spammer that was spamming his ads in Ghostlands and even after I put him on ignore he was getting through. I opened a ticket and few minutes later the GM asked me what was going on and when I told them they said, "Let me deal with this *cracks knuckles*" and I didn't see that spam anymore. Was the only time I saw a quick response.

Thank goodness my cats haven't figured out jumping on my face yet. Just making noise with papers for them generally.

Banged out a quick heroic with a guildmate trying to get some more heirloom items for his warrior, and then cried to see that Horde had, once again, won WG.

Then the server crashed! That made it Scrabble time.

Guest thebadlady
Was it a Tauren or Nelf kitty?

The kitten does flips so it has to be Nelf. :lol:

Dinged 80 on the rogue and started on the shammie. Got to just one bar short of dinging 75 and simply couldn't play anymore WoW for the day. Forgot how fun it is to play a shammie - so much more survivability than the rogue, but annoying due to lack of stealth. Loving elemental - dps is as high as my rogue at 80 and I am facerolling due to no clue whatsoever on how to play ele. (to be fair, my rogue's gear is simply awful.) Going to spring for dual spec so I can heal at will, and due to my perverse nature, would rather spend 1k gold on dual spec rather than buy glyphs again. Even more stupid - I have an inscriptionist and forgot and spent 100g on ele glyphs. sigh.

Starting to think a drood cat would be perfect for me but can't stand the thought of trying to level one again. Maybe later.

Yeah druid is awesome. I got mine to L50, but got bored of leveling, but unfortunately he's alliance, so will stay there until I can have him switch.

Got signed up with the guild Saturday ulduar 10 man raid group, yay!

Starting to think a drood cat would be perfect for me but can't stand the thought of trying to level one again. Maybe later.
Yeah druid is awesome. I got mine to L50, but got bored of leveling, but unfortunately he's alliance, so will stay there until I can have him switch.

Got signed up with the guild Saturday ulduar 10 man raid group, yay!

I have been planning on leveling a druid for some time, but when I heard about the 3.2 changes to the druid and other adjustments, I decided to wait until 3.2 is released. This also gave me the excuse to concentrate on leveling my paladin, who stopped at lvl 78. And not to slam tauren, but it will probably be a Nelf Druid.

Guest thebadlady
Tell your son Stegho is a female BE, hihi!

ROFLMAO. I'm going to have to create a new bank alt... haha!

LOL!!

I made a Stego alt, but kept getting his mail. So *he* made a rhelle alt.

Bet he was trying to steal my cyborz.

Archived