NFL the offseason

AndyP

I kinda wanted Delhomme on the Cardinals. It would have been very poetic since a lot of people say the game that broke him was the playoff game he played against them in '09. It could have been the start of his comeback, just like Kurt Warner.

Browns trade Brady Quinn to Denver. I don't know who to feel sorry for. Browns fans or Denver fans?

I actually think he'll do very well in Denver. His game right now is very similar to Kyle Orton, but obviously he's got a lot of room to grow. Plus he'll finally have good players around him.

The also Browns traded another first round pick in Kamerion Wimbley to the Raiders. I pray that this rebuild works this time.

I actually think he'll do very well in Denver. His game right now is very similar to Kyle Orton, but obviously he's got a lot of room to grow. Plus he'll finally have good players around him.

The also Browns traded another first round pick in Kamerion Wimbley to the Raiders. I pray that this rebuild works this time.

it's a third round pick. they gave up their 1st rounder they get Seymour last year.

linky

it's a third round pick. they gave up their 1st rounder they get Seymour last year.

linky

Thanks, I didn't know it was for a third rounder, at least we got something halfway decent for him. But, I was referring to the fact that the Browns got rid another of our first round draft picks. Couch, Courtney Brown, Gerard Warren(over LT :bang: ), William Green, Jeff Faine, Winslow, Edwards, Quinn, and now Wimbley gone. That's pretty pathetic. The only first round picks since we came back that are still with the team are Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. :bawl: You couldn't be this bad drafting if you tried.

ROMO! MCNABB! MANNING! GROSSMAN/CAMPBELL! IT'S THE NFL ON FOX!

I hate you.

You should have heard me laughing in the car this morning when this was announced. I thought of you and laughed and laughed, Jaime. And aren't you in Denver? So close to Kyle Orton you could almost touch him! You're getting it from all sides! Mwahahahaha!

You Bears fan take your past tragedies at QB and force the world to experience it...spread it like sickness.

Tomlinson is a Jet. I like it. He won't be the guy there and he clearly needed a new team. This probably means Leon Washington is more hurt than expected. Tomlinson should work as a 3rd down/receiving back.

This really makes no sense considering they released Thomas Jones. At this stage in their careers I'd much rather have Jones over LdT, unless Jones was demanding to be the starter and get paid like he was several years younger?

You Bears fan take your past tragedies at QB and force the world to experience it...spread it like sickness.

To be fair, with Grossman backing him up in Houston, Matt Schaub had the best year of his career. When Kyle Orton was named the definite Bears starter in 2008, with Grossman backing him up, he had the best year of his career to that point.

Rex Grossman: makes quarterbacks better.

To be fair, with Grossman backing him up in Houston, Matt Schaub had the best year of his career. When Kyle Orton was named the definite Bears starter in 2008, with Grossman backing him up, he had the best year of his career to that point.

Rex Grossman: makes quarterbacks better.

Probably because he diverts all the attention from the ladies to him thus allowing the other QBs to practice without distraction.

I, for one, can't wait to see Sexy Rexy in a Redskins uniform. The potential for hilarity is, quite frankly, limitless and I think we should all be excited to see what might come of it.

Okay, probably all of us except JL, who's clearly suffered enough. Look on the bright side. At least you probably won't see another swinging gate play.

Probably because he diverts all the attention from the ladies to him thus allowing the other QBs to practice without distraction.

It's more like, they see Rex there on the bench and start to have more confidence in themselves because even at their worst moments they're still a better option.

Look on the bright side. At least you probably won't see another swinging gate play.

C'mon, that was the cornerstone of the Jim Zorn arsenal! We'll show you what we're going to run, then we'll call a timeout, then we'll run that exact play! If you can show me one good reason why you don't want your 4th down play to be a 40 yard out pattern thrown by your punter to your fullback, I'd sure like to hear it.

So long as he stays on the bench things should be fine.

I'm forced to consider this a good thing. We're adding depth at quarterback. Considering we already have Campbell, if we were planning to draft a quarterback in the 1st round, we would already have depth at quarterback.

If this means we get an O lineman instead of Bradford or Clausen, then I'll deal with Grossman's confused incompetence anyday. So long as he stays on the bench.

So long as he stays on the bench things should be fine.

I'm forced to consider this a good thing. We're adding depth at quarterback. Considering we already have Campbell, if we were planning to draft a quarterback in the 1st round, we would already have depth at quarterback.

If this means we get an O lineman instead of Bradford or Clausen, then I'll deal with Grossman's confused incompetence anyday. So long as he stays on the bench.

You so just jinxed the team. :P

You so just jinxed the team. :P

Knowing the propensity for Bears players to go on and do very well after the Bears, Campbell will get a season-ending injury and then Grossman will lead the Redskins to the NFC Championship game, and proceed to have a Hall of Fame-type career.

Knowing the propensity for Bears players to go on and do very well after the Bears, Campbell will get a season-ending injury and then Grossman will lead the Redskins to the NFC Championship game, and proceed to have a Hall of Fame-type career.

The Bears are kryptonite to their own quarterbacks.

The Redskins are not getting close to the NFC championship game though. Maybe if they played in the NFC West.

Archived