Five Photos within Five Miles

Whitestripe

Get out your SLR, point-n-shoot, or cell phone. The challenge is to see things with a different eye and take five photos within five miles (that's about 8 km) of where you live or work. (or go to school if you area student) Who wants to play? Sign up, start shooting and post your Five in Five by next Friday.

That's Friday, April 16.

You can use any type of camera you want. Digital or film. Minor edits are ok, but no overuse of Photoshop. If you have older imges that you love which are taken within the 5 mile radius, that's ok too.

You can take them all within a few feet of your front door, or use your entire allotment of geography. The possiblities are endless.

Have fun!

Get out your SLR, point-n-shoots, or cell phones. The challenge is to see things with a different eye and take five photos within five miles of where you live or work. Who wants to play? Sign up, start shooting and post your Five in Five by next Friday.

I think this is a really cool idea, bravo. I won't play myself but I would love to see what you all come up with. A link to the photos would be great. :)

Ztem: Yes, they can all be of your cat if you want. Anything goes.

Needle: A flickr group is a good idea. I have a flickr account, but I don't know that I've ever done a group before. Is it hard to figure out, or do you want to do it?

Lany: Yay!

I've got five already, but I will wait until tomorrow to post them.

5 miles? eh? Can someone translate into km?

Eh you Americans with your weird unit of length. :frown5:

About 8 km. or so. I think I might give it a try.

About 8 km. or so. I think I might give it a try.

Thanks. Yeah, me too - but would it be okay to take five photos within five kilometers? I don't have a car tomorrow and my bike is broken + the hospital where I'll visit my grandma is, exactly, five kilometers away. :commie:

Get out your SLR, point-n-shoots, or cell phones. The challenge is to see things with a different eye and take five photos within five miles of where you live or work. Who wants to play? Sign up, start shooting and post your Five in Five by next Friday.

Wish I had a camera still :(

Archived