NFL thread lucky 13

davos

The Bears have definitely had their shots, but Cutler is off just that much to make them fruitless. They're not getting enough out of the running game either, and it looks like they will need at least a couple of turnovers to keep it competitive in the second half.

Really wasn't expecting the Pack to be able to run the ball so well. That's been a killer, too.

This one is over already.

Chicago is in trouble but its a bit early to proclaim it over. If they can keep the deficit from growing they still have a chance. I won't rest easy until the lead hits 21.

Oh, God, the Todd Collins Show again, what the fuck...

Urlacher not getting the TD on that pick return is a huge deal with Collins in the game.

Edit: They just showed Collins' regular season statline. Pretty gross.

Aaand right on cue he throws what was almost a pick. This could get out of hand some.

Urlacher not getting the TD on that pick return is a huge deal with Collins in the game

If Cutler can't get back in the game the Bears would be completely dependent on their D to get them back in the game.

Not even close by any means, but whatever. I know plenty of people love to hate on Cutler. Enjoy your day.

is cutler your brother or something?

i don't like to hate on cutler per se. but, he is hardly a upper echelon playoff caliber quarterback. he really is grossmanesque. even without his reported knee injury he would have had no impact on any victory that the bears could eke out today.

ah, and look now they are changing to caleb hanie in qb. apparently the depth of the bears quarterback position is truly going to be shown today!

This game is proof positive that Jay Cutler will never be a quality QB in the NFL.

He isn't injured enough to need to sit down; he isn't injured enough to be out of the game. fucking pansy.

I feel bad for the fans of Chicago who got duped into thinking they actually had a quarterback. (except Kal.)

Archived