Community - Season 2, thread 2 [SPOILERS]

Brude

"math club has gotten a lot better since last year."

"obviously they were practicing while the rest of us were on dates."

"I got a good look at the Black Rider. He's not that good looking."

"I got a good look at the Black Rider. He's not that good looking."

That was one of the most amusing parts of the episode, Jeff's insecurity. For the record, Josh Holloway is handsomer. :P

Why are we talking about who's hotter between Jeff and Sawyer when we can talk about how Annie is leagues way hotter than Britta? :P

It's not even a competition. Especially since the actress who plays Britta started looking kind of unhealthily skinny, or "Hollywood".

I just caught it tonight on my DVR and I'm so glad I finally watched Lost so I knew who the fuck Josh Holloway was and why he's awesome and why the lines about him being on network tv were funny. Wish he hadn't gotten killed so early - hopefully there will be a bit more of him (doubtful though). Sawyer, Jeff's insecurities really made the episode for me. Plus the saloon, the dancing girl and the gay stuff.

Yeah, whoever really thinks Britta>Annie hopefully got a wake up call this episode. It's so not even close. Better face, better body, great hair and awesome boobage. I don't know why I care, but I do, dammit!

yeah, Annie REALLY had it going on in this episode. wowsers.

There is still something about Gillian Jacobs. In virtually every category Alison Brie is hotter. But Gillian Jacobs has a certain naughty girl look that's bewitching.

Anyone else get a Darth Vader/Stormtroopers vibe from the ending with the ice cream cone?

...what other show could possibly have a scene where the above description makes any sense?

I kind of got an Inception vibe from it. Could be just the way the troopers were dressed, though.

I loved the costumes: Troy as Bart, Abed as The Man with No Name, Jeff as adams from The Magnificent Seven

Did anyone recognize the others?

Still catching up on this show. It's easily my favourite US comedy since "Sunny in Phil" and is definitely cleverer. I'm going to have to check out the thread fully to see who's been spotting all the refereences (it shouldn't take long as i'm at 3 eps for sitting). I just watched the "anti-drugs" episode.

I agree that season 2 has had higher highs and far lower lows than season 1 but even the bad episodes have had funny moments in them (like the farscape chat in Troy's birthday drinks). I loved the trampoline episode and the end of the conspiracy theory one.

This board hasn't failed yet with it's comedy recs (arrested Development, Sunny in Philli, and Community). I should probably check out "30 rock" based on the board's track record.

Archived