Cricket XII

Daeric

India are 29-4 after eleven overs of the latest ODI. :stunned: We are not that good at 50-over cricket.

Bloody hell. This tour has somehow gone from bad to worse for India. Hopefully they can recover in time for the Australian summer - I'm hanging out for some competitive cricket!

Bloody hell. This tour has somehow gone from bad to worse for India. Hopefully they can recover in time for the Australian summer - I'm hanging out for some competitive cricket!

They've recovered to 131-5 after 35 overs, which, unless my calculations are wrong, shifts the run rate from 2.54/over to 3.74/over. Still. Eek.

In domestic news, the county championship is going down to the last day of the season - Lancashire could get their first title since 1934. However, this does rely on Hampshire managing to bat out a draw against Warwickshire, which was looking quite a good chance until they lost 3 quick wickets late on today.

Still, Yorkshire have been relegated, so even if Warks take the title there's still one good thing happened this season.

Archived