BwB T-Shirts / LACon Shirts

Thanks Daj, and everyone who worked on this! Great to know we're still getting shirts!

On a different note, I'm going to start keeping track of how quickly X-Ray responds whenever a Goodkind reference is made on the forums. It's like she's got special Spidey-sense or something... :rofl:

The box is quite big and has already been shipped to the hotel. Daj will be flying the rest of the Lannister shirts with him.

I wonder are we finally going to get rid of those Lannister t-shirts this year. :P

But yes, t-shirts look good. :)

On a different note, I'm going to start keeping track of how quickly X-Ray responds whenever a Goodkind reference is made on the forums. It's like she's got special Spidey-sense or something... :rofl:

Quiet, you. 1) there was at least 20 minutes -- and Kalbear -- between me and a Tairy mention. 2) That is the first Yeard-related posting I've made in...well...at least a couple of days. Even the most embittered of harridans must rest once in awhile. :P

• 1 month later...

Not to resurrect an old thread, but are there still t-shirts left, and if so, who has them, and more importantly, are there any women's shirts left in the Dorne design in small or medium? :lol:

I :love: my Highgarden shirt and have gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Not to resurrect an old thread, but are there still t-shirts left, and if so, who has them, and more importantly, are there any women's shirts left in the Dorne design in small or medium? :lol:

I :love: my Highgarden shirt and have gotten a lot of compliments on it.

I don't think the shirts were ever offered to those in the forum.

I'm certain fairly Lodey's got some shirts left, I think some info regarding this is forthcoming within a few days. :)

GoN speaks the truth, as always... will have a thread for ordering LACon t-shirts up by tomorrow - we will have multiple points of shipment and everyone can celebrate the bash of Worldcon and the BwB with our annual shirts. Big props to Daj and GoN and Skylark for their designs and production of the shirts - they turned out great. We also have the Tim Truman shirts back in stock thanks to Parris - so good selection and all proceeds go to help the BwB. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - I will have a thread up in the next couple of days on the shirts - there are some left for sale and they would be helping out BwB folks directly who put in a lot of money and time getting them created. Just waiting for daj on a couple details and then the thread will go up! Thanks for everyone's interest and support!

Archived